Meister MMA Meister Women's Fit Grip Weight Lifting Gloves w/ Washable Amara Leather [Black, X-Small]

BY MEISTER MMA

Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’m really into lifting but I’m also into having soft hands too. Super comfy and grippy for really getting ahold of the bar. No too bad on price. I’d recommend them to anyone who loves to lift but doesn’t love the calluses that come with.
Joanne L.
I got these a little over a year ago and they're a little worn down so I might have to order another pair. However, I think for the price they do a good job. My only thing is that I wish they had some support for the wrists. Otherwise they fit my hands pretty nicely and helped with my grip.