BY MEIJI YAN YAN

• If you know any Asian store in your town thats where thes...3 Answers
  • Where would I find this product -this looks like somethin...5 Answers
  • Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?11 Answers
Lucy T.
This sweet treat is definitely a favorite, and I soon found myself running out of the chocolate dip and I didn't know what to do with the rest of the biscuits so it's best to dip with caution. There are also two other flavors in this Meiji Yan Yan series - vanilla and strawberry that you might want to try out as well.
Jeini R.
Legazpi City, Albay
This delights will leave your palettes beggingg for more of those strawberry filled sticks. The more you try to have a bite, the more you want to indulge into those strawberry flavor dip. Yan-Yan also comes in different flavors such as chocolates.
sharianne s.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy dip your own sticks. 2 in one flavors for. quick snack on the go found jn the Asian section of the grocery store. is ok once in a while but are over 1 dollar a piece. little stiff.
Melissa T.
I used to love getting these as a special treat when I was little. Now they just seem ok. A bit too sweet. And the sticks don't really taste like much alone.
Brenda W.
Edmonton, Alberta
I love these! If you are asian, then you probably have these for snacks growing up! These bring me back to my childhood! Fun snack to eat!
Somaia I.
Khalideya , Abudhabi
So in lone with them one of the best snacks ever the buiscuit tastes the way I love
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Do we have that here in the states?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Where would I find this product -this looks like something my husband would enjoy!?
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
If you know any Asian store in your town thats where these yummy things will be located