BY MEIJI YAN YAN

• If you know any Asian store in your town thats where thes...3 Answers
  • Where would I find this product -this looks like somethin...5 Answers
  • Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?11 Answers
magaly g.
They are tasty but only with the biscuit is covered in the dip. Other than that the biscuit does not really have a flavor.
Bridget R.
My daughter loves these, especially the chocolate ones! Love that they are both in one package, makes it more convenient
Rebecca M.
Coram, NY
These are pretty good! A perfect snack when you need something to pick you up and give you some energy throughout the day
Karen B.
I love these they are so yummy and delicious. They have cute little pictures on the sticks. I love all the flavors too.
Rosan D.
I love the strawberry chocolate combo. This is the perfect snack if you're craving sweet and crispy. Love love love!
brittney h.
Oklahoma city, OK
I buy these at our Asian market and I absolutely love them! I love putting them in my lunch box to snack on my brrak!
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another childhood favorite! Up till now as well. Was tasty then, and is tasty now. Quick sweet crave satisfaction!!
These are great little snacks that I would always use to munch on. I love how they include an extra flavor!
Molly M.
I still eat this sometimes. It's really good. It has three different flavors. I like the chocolate one!
Kathy Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite of all times. Yummy, chocolaty, and strawberry! Good for snacks, dessert, movies and etc.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Do we have that here in the states?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Where would I find this product -this looks like something my husband would enjoy!?
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
If you know any Asian store in your town thats where these yummy things will be located