BY MEIJI YAN YAN

• If you know any Asian store in your town thats where thes...3 Answers
  • Where would I find this product -this looks like somethin...5 Answers
  • Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?11 Answers
Tina N.
I love the Meji Yan Yan Double Cream snack! It's so good! In case you've never had on it's basically a bunch of cracker sticks and two creams! In this case chocolate and strawberry! It also comes in just one flavor! I would definitely recommend this product!
Rene'e T.
Have tried a few times, Loved them. Personally, I like one flavor better than the other, but it's personal preference. I got mine at Target, and they were only about 2 dollars and change, I think. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes pocky, or anything Japanese.
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
I loved asking to buy this as a child because it was the best getting both chocolate and strawberry! My girls now also love the double flavor. The packet does have to be eaten in one day though its not a huge serving.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
They are not as large as they look in this picture they are small. As a kid I loved them and my brother loves them now but me personally no. I do not like them. I no longer taste what I use to like about them.
mariana h.
Yah yan are a must have in my household, my son loves them with all his ❤️. We love the dark chocolate ones they are they best they are great on the go also we hand they out to his soccer team for snacks.
Mohammedi A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son loves this in chocolate as well as in the strawberry and chocolate flavor. We buy this from an Indian store and I love that this doesn't have a lot of cream and it is a quick and yummy snack/treat for kids and adults alike.
Angelica P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The one and only original yam yam in strawberry. It's been around for years and continues to exist because it is so good. Can't deny that lifespan. Downfall is I don't like strawberry but I certainly love the chocolate one!
Caroline T.
My roommate loves these (why I am giving it 3 stars), but I don't see how they are so great because the dips are only ok. I do like the thought of the dip though.
Sophia L.
These were a childhood favorite. I love the buttery cracker sticks, but the strawberry and chocolate creams are just ok. These creams aren't as sweet as frosting. The chocolate portion is larger as well. I find there aren't enough sticks to dip.
Natster F.
This is a fun treat and the flavors are good. Flavors are not overwhelming or leave an after taste. I recommend this to anyone especially to those who want to try something new.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Do we have that here in the states?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Where would I find this product -this looks like something my husband would enjoy!?
Sithet S.
Aurora, CO
If you know any Asian store in your town thats where these yummy things will be located