BY MEIJI YAN YAN

• Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?11 Answers
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't know why these taste so good haha. I found them in the dollar section at Target along with my all time favorite animal crackers and decided to try them. They are reallllly good.

Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I did not like these at all! My brother eats them constantly but I thought they were so gross. They just had a chalky taste and something was just "off". I am not a fan and wouldn't buy again but maybe different people with different tastes would like.
Stephanie D.
Marysville, CA
My son's loves these things to death, I love how handy and fun they are for him to do and drink and just plan OK have fun with them. The sticks have a wonderful butter taste to them in which makes the cream even better on them great stuff overall
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
These are so fun and yummy! They taste great and you get to enjoy dipping them in creamy frosting. I like that you can dip them because then you can choose how much cream you want on your stick depending on if you like something really sweet or just lightly sweet.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
My kids and I love these things! They have these cute little like prezel sticks with a sweet chocolate or strawberry cream for dipping great snack for when we head out and the kids need something to keep them occupied.
Erika J.
I love these for a snack on the go. The packaging is so great and you can choose what flavors you want to dip your sticks in! Easy and usually pretty cheap when you find them at stores. One of my favorite snacks.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Yay!!!! I no longer have to choose which flavor I want! Strawberry and chocolate has always been my favorite I would always have to buy half and half when stalking up since they aren't sold in a lot of places
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
If you haven't tried one of these Asian kawaii snacks! Hunt them down and try them! They even have cute fun little animals on the cookie and cute sayings... Just an all around pleasent experiance. I'm pregnant and I eat them every week!
Tina N.
I love the Meji Yan Yan Double Cream snack! It's so good! In case you've never had on it's basically a bunch of cracker sticks and two creams! In this case chocolate and strawberry! It also comes in just one flavor! I would definitely recommend this product!
Jessica N.
Gainesville , VA
I loved asking to buy this as a child because it was the best getting both chocolate and strawberry! My girls now also love the double flavor. The packet does have to be eaten in one day though its not a huge serving.
Cynthia O.
Oxnard, CA
Which you like most, chocolate or the strawberry flavor ?
Erika v.
riverview, fl
Do we have that here in the states?
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Where would I find this product -this looks like something my husband would enjoy!?
Sithet S.
AURORA, CO
If you know any Asian store in your town thats where these yummy things will be located