MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g

by Meiji

MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g!
Alamo , TX
MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g uploaded by jessicađź’‹ M.
Purchased at: Walmart
MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g I love this they are so good i got this but they are exactly the same n taste just as good .they are like cookies bite size so good for a snack for you or yor kids .
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Fort Worth, TX
MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g uploaded by mochahontas S.
meiji Hello Panda Biscuits with Choco Cream these pretty much taste like chocolate chips cookies but smaller and not as sugary. I'm a repeat purchaser and the little box it comes in is very convenient for traveling.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MEIJI Panda Chocolate Filling Cookie 57g uploaded by Shannon B.
Absolutely love Hello Panda! I like the strawberry ones as well, but the chocolate is definitely my favorite. Adorable packaging a the price is super cheap considering how much bars of chocolate are now.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These snacks remind me of my childhood. My grandma used to always get me the koala yummys, and these are very similar in taste and flavor. Crackers filled with chocolate, and cute pandas on the front. You can't go wrong!
Winfield, KS
My favorite Asian style treat since I was a little girl. It took me years to find it again after I had it for the first time. I was so excited to find it in our local mall and now it's in our grocery stores!
San Juan Capo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are my new favorites. I picked these up at Daiso and absolutely love them. They are crunchy but not too crunchy, and the chocolate filling inside is delicious. They are very affordable at only $1.50 and come in a variety of flavors. The packaging is very cute and durable. I love these meiji Hello Panda Biscuits with Choco Cream so much. Excellent product.
Portland, OR
This has been a childhood favorite and always get some during special occasions and to stuff in Halloween or christmas goodie baskets . meiji Hello Panda Biscuits with Choco Cream I would recommend this
Saint George, UT
We love these. Great for adults or kids. They come in chocolate , strawberry & Vanilla. A great snack for anyone. Delicious.
Tampa , FL
I swear these are sooo delicious and addicting! They taste like a shortbread cookie filled w/chocolate!
No Special Diet
Love these!!!! I could get them all the time. The packaging is so cute and the cookies are cute.