BY HELLO PANDA

Meiji Hello Panda Vanilla Creme Filled Cookies.
Bite size. see more...

Angel M.
Bought on a fluke just cause i thought the box was kinda cute with the pandas on the box and on the cookies and ended up liking them... shared the box with my 2 year old and he liked them too
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
I don't know about you but I am in love with this cookies they are so yummy and all the flavors are so delicious. This addicting cookies that you should definitely get you some right noww.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
These are good, and my favorite out of all the flavors, but they're honestly nothing to rave about and I wouldn't go out of my way to have them. They're pretty tasty, but the ratio of cookie to creme is just too much so it overshadows the taste of the delicious creme.
Cheyanne S.
These are the cutest little snacks. The first time i had them was a few years ago. Since then i have had these, the chocolate , and the strawberry. The vanilla will forever be my favorite. The cute little panda design is appealing. And the flavor isn't too sweet just the right amount.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
These remind me of my childhood. The strawberry was always my favorite flavor. I had them as an adult and they didn't live up to what I had in my mind (granted those memories are years and years old) but they are still delicious!
Melissa B.
Live these little snacks they’re so good. Not too sweet or not too plains i love them and they are easy to take around and eat . Not messy at all and great flavor. And inexpensive
Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
These are one of my favorite snacks. I remember eating these as a kid, and I found them at a local store recently, and almost died. The vanilla flavor is my favorite. My daughter loves these for the pictures printed on each cookie.
Jill C.
Helotes, TX
Hello Panda vanilla cream cookies in this bite sized box are delicious, and an fun snack. I can't wait to put them in my kids' stockings. I love the smooth vanilla cream in the crunchy cookie shell. Love hello panda!
Stacy A.
Love these little guys i found them in the target 1.00 bin and though what the heck why not try them, i only bought one package. I tried them when i got home needless to say i went back and bought a bunch more because they were so yummy !!!
Veronica C.
If you are trying to find a snack for your kids this snack is not too sweet and has the correct size. I find these cookies in different flavors it's a good option because sometimes you want to buy vanilla or strawberry or chocolate then you could have a different choices for your kids.
Vanessa c.
What is your favorite flavor?
Destinie C.
Lancaster, PA
Are these cookies easy or hard to chew?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Are these cookies super sweet?