BY HELLO PANDA

Meiji Hello Panda Vanilla Creme Filled Cookies.
Bite size. see more...

Aramicah J.
Plainfield, IN
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite snacks. I remember eating these as a kid, and I found them at a local store recently, and almost died. The vanilla flavor is my favorite. My daughter loves these for the pictures printed on each cookie.
Crystal C.
Foodie Expert
Bring on the nostalgia. I was obsessed with these as a kid. They're adorable and tasty! They're pretty sweet, but I think the cookie helps cut it a bit.
Veronica C.
Foodie Expert
If you are trying to find a snack for your kids this snack is not too sweet and has the correct size. I find these cookies in different flavors it's a good option because sometimes you want to buy vanilla or strawberry or chocolate then you could have a different choices for your kids.
Juliette C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE LITTLE SNACKS. they are just sooooo good, I always pick them up when I'm out shopping, they have such a crunchy outside when biting into them and then the inside is just so silky good!
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Live these little snacks they’re so good. Not too sweet or not too plains i love them and they are easy to take around and eat . Not messy at all and great flavor. And inexpensive
Karina u.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
I don't know about you but I am in love with this cookies they are so yummy and all the flavors are so delicious. This addicting cookies that you should definitely get you some right noww.
Cheyanne S.
Foodie Expert
These are the cutest little snacks. The first time i had them was a few years ago. Since then i have had these, the chocolate , and the strawberry. The vanilla will forever be my favorite. The cute little panda design is appealing. And the flavor isn't too sweet just the right amount.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
These remind me of my childhood. The strawberry was always my favorite flavor. I had them as an adult and they didn't live up to what I had in my mind (granted those memories are years and years old) but they are still delicious!
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love these! They're a cute snack and all 3 flavors taste great! I get them every so often when grocery shopping to treat myself and they aren't too terribly priced either
Stacy A.
Foodie Expert
Love these little guys i found them in the target 1.00 bin and though what the heck why not try them, i only bought one package. I tried them when i got home needless to say i went back and bought a bunch more because they were so yummy !!!
Vanessa c.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Destinie C.
Lancaster, PA
Are these cookies easy or hard to chew?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
Are these cookies super sweet?