BY MEIJI

• These r delicious definitely recommend to bad I can't find them a...1 Answers
  • What do these taste like and are they worth trying?2 Answers
Angela A.
Angela A.
These are too good! My boyfriend bought me both the strawberry and chocolate ones and I can't decide which ones I like more! They have cute little panda designs on them which makes them even better! Would totally recommend if you can find them in stores, most do not have them!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite Japanese treats! The chocolate filling could be a bit more in the bites but the cookie is pretty flavorful, not tasting of shortening or anything like that. And they come in a cute package! :)
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Belton, TX
They are good. Not great but good. The cookie shell could be sweeter. The chocolate center is where its at. My son likes these too but he loves all chocolate things.
Susanna M.
Susanna M.
These are ok. They are fun to eat since they are so small. The cookie shell is nice and crunchy. The filling is too sweet for my taste.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
I buy these every time I go to the asian market. I wish they had them at my local grocery store. The strawberry ones are amazing too.
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are super addicting, fun to eat, and great to take pictures of. What more would you want?!? They are filled with delicious filling which is balanced perfectly with the amount of bread which is provided to the exterior ot the candy. These are definitely worth the price and are ideal for kids and adults alike!!
Guadalupe V.
Guadalupe V.
I didn't try these till a while ago and they are Delicious. Anyone will enjoy the young or old .
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
I love these cookies/ crackers. I always get them at the nearby asian market and they taste good, but not something i would eat evryday
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
These are so cute and they taste so good! I got them from the dollar section at Target so they aren't expensive at all.
saher h.
saher h.
Alexandria, VA
I used to always have these when I was younger these are amazing the little pictures are adorable especially because they are bears I love these so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Santos M.
Santos M.
Orlando, FL
What do these taste like and are they worth trying?
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
These r delicious definitely recommend to bad I can't find them anywhere