BY MEIJI

Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits With Choco Cream.
New sports printing! see more...

Brenna H.
Snyder
THESE ARE SOOOO DELICIOUS. I am absolutely in love with them. I first got them because I love pandas. Then I ate one and I fell in love. It’s the perfect little cookie. Very tasty. the inside is kind of like what you would find inside a three musketeers. Try all the flavors! You won’t be disappointed!!
Crystalina M.
An awesome snack for everyone but mainly for the little ones. It's like a sweet cookie cracker outside with yummy chocolate or sometimes strawberry on the inside. It's not a frosting inside it's more like melted chocolate or white chocolate with strawberry flavoring which is really yummy
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My daughter actually got me to try these about a year or two ago, and I realized that I'd been missing out HAHA They're such a delicious little chocolatey snack and in a convenient little container so I can't eat too many!
Christina L.
I give these a 3 out of 5 stars. I love the crackers on the outside of them there not to hard or too soft. I love the taste of them. But what I don't like if that they don't add enough chocolate filling inside.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Bless Costco for selling these! I grew up eating these when I likved in California. I've had a hard time finding these in stores outside of CA and my Costco in AZ started carrying these. They're so good! Crispy biscuit outside with a cute panda and a creamy chocolate filling inside. Love these!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
It tasted amazing when I was a kid and now I guess my taste buds evolve a bit so I get bored with the chocolate flavor. Try other flavors to see which one is your favorite! I recommend green tea flavor.
Guadalupe A.
San Bernardino, CA
These are delicious! The biscuits each have individual images on them which of course is edible, the choco cream inside is not super sweet so balances well with the biscuit. I love to buy these whenever i come across them in the store.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
My daughter adores these and I can always find them in the oriental foods section at Kroger. The thin cookie shell hides the creamy chocolate delight inside...so good!  I love that they are perfectly packaged for one, and I have never had any that weren't fresh and delicious!
Donica B.
Vinemont , AL
Love this snack! The cookie/biscuit part is flaky and not too sweet. Once you bite down, the chocolate melts in your mouth and is so nice with a glass of milk. There's maybe 15-20 cookies to the most inside of the package but that's a good thing, keeps me from indulging too much
Janaja I.
Newark, NJ
I discovered these last semester in my schools bookstore and have been in love ever since! I love this flavor and the vanilla version. Just yummy lol it's so hard for me to find them outside of my schools bookstore 100% would recommend and have repurchased several times
Jordan M.
Where can I typically find these?
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Are they any good ?
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
Do they have other flavors besides chocolate and strawberry?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried the strawberry or vanilla cookies?
Christina L.
Has any one tried the strawberry one.