MEIJI Hello Panda Biscuit with Strawberry Cream Filling uploaded by Ieesha H.MEIJI Hello Panda Biscuit with Strawberry Cream Filling uploaded by Ieesha H.

BY MEIJI

Bite-size, crunchy shells with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry créme centers. Each shell is printed with a drawing of the cute Hello Panda enjoying various sports.

Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Meiji Hello Panda cookies are not my favorite, although I do pick them up from the store sometimes. I like the vanilla creme ones the best because they have a good rich flavor to them. These strawberry ones do not have hardly any strawberry taste to them at all, and the amount of cookie versus the amount of creme just overshadows the snack entirely.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the taste of these. After the chocolate flavor my second best flavor is the strawberry one. It's delicious. Easy to eat, affordable, and the strawberry cream inside is absolutely mouthwatering. It's delicious and the strawberry center really pulls it all together.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
These are so yummy. I like to have them around as a snack when I'm studying or at school during class. They taste really good. I usually get them at the Asian market but I think it can be found in stores like Target or Walmart.
Laura D.
Laura D.
I love these so much, they're so tasty! I can never get enough even when I'm like ok I'm just going to eat a few and save them for tomorrow but I end up eating the whole box lol
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
The strawberry ones give my mouth a weird feeling after I eat em but the chocolate ones are my jam. Definitely not healthy but good for a treat. The pics are cute too
Maura J.
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love love love these. All of the flavors are extremely yummy and melt in your mouth a must have.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Love these. They come in chocolate and white chocolate too. They are awesome
May P.
May P.
Boy do these bring back memories. Ten or so years ago, you could only find these at Asian grocery stores. I remember being awarded a pack during weekly grocery hauls. Nowadays, you can find these in the Asian aisle of the grocery store. They usually come in small packs like the description photo of about 20 biscuits filled with strawberry cream filling. The consistency of the cream inside is more solid that what you would typically think of cream to be. This flavor is not overtly sweet-so if you have a super big sweet tooth I would suggest the chocolate or vanilla flavor. However, I really like this cookie and buy it still to this day.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
I love them, I came across Hello Panda at the famers market. I love trying new things and new snacks for my self, I some what sad that I did not come across hello panda sonner in my life. If u see them pick them up and enjoy
Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these so much. As a kiddo growing up in Guam, my mom would always pack these in my lunch. I love how crispy and cute the outside was and then you get to crunch into a center of creamy strawberry goodness. Definitely nostalgic for me and thus will always be a favorite. It is probably horrible for you so that is a con but hey, you only live once!
Necee J.
Necee J.
Where can I get this snack?
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Is good?
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Woah these look soo delicious where can I find these in which store and does anyone know what these sweets actually taste like because I'm pretty curious about the taste!
Hi-Chews are literally the best candy that I never knew existed until recently. Now I can't stop buying them. Imagine Starburst, but more authentic fruit flavor and the chewiness of gum (except that you can swallow these). The green apple and mango flavors are hands down my favorites, you really can't get a more natural Mango flavor in a candy... They're cheaper to buy from Costco or wholesale candy stores (comes out to about $1 each for a