BY MEIJI #88 in Cookies

Bite-size, crunchy shells with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry créme centers. Each shell is printed with a drawing of the cute Hello Panda enjoying various sports.

Brooke G.
Union Grove
These are awesome little cookies that taste great and are very cute. They are sold at target in the dollar section or at a grocery store in the cultural food isle. The chocolate ones cannot be beat me the strawberry is not bad either. The box has enough to satisfy you while not to much to make you feel like you over indulged on something. Great for the price and delicious.
Sandy V.
If you're Asian American, you know exactly where to find these and how they taste. This was everything when I went to the asian market as a kid with my parents. They taste great and have fun little designs on the front of each cookie. They have different flavors now such as chocolate and matcha, but strawberry will always be my favorite,
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Omg these are my favorite it is a thin almost vanilla tasting cookie with a strawberry cream filling similar in taste to strawberry quick yum and you can feel a slight film on the roof of your mouth but it doesn’t bother me such a fun treat
Alexis P.
El Monte, CA
I loveee this they are soo good i buy my cousins these they are really good they have strawberry filling in the middle which makes it delicious to eat really good and sweet it’s not hard good for little kids to eat and chewy
Nia R.
Bought these while in Epcot to be experimental because that’s normally what I do when I’m in the Japan Pavilion. It tastes amazing and I love everything about this snack. Have been looking for more since I’ve finished my box.
evelynda r.
I love them! All the flavors ❤.. They are so good, so smooth, the texture is like a soft cookie its just so awesome.. And the thing is that once you start with one, you end up eating all the box by yourself lol
Starr z.
Denver, CO
These little cream filled cookie bites are so good. There's many flavors and I love them all but strawberry is by far my favorite. The combination of the cream and cookie is amazing. These little snacks are addicting and not overly sweet.
Laura S.
cambridge
I love these treats! They have a great strawberry flavor. I love pulling out the panda snacks one at a time to see what cute image is on the cookie. These are a fun treat for “kids” of all ages!
Caleigh A.
I prefer the chocolate but the strawberry is still delicious! I used to buy them every time I went into the Asian store but now they seem to be everywhere/in the international aisle. Perfect for an after dinner snack but I've definitely just had a whole box of them before. They're that good!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I love these little cookies! They have just a hint of strawberry filling so it isn't overpowering. Every time that I go to the Asian market to pick up jackfruit or coconut milk, I always find myself grabbing a pack of these tasty treats to snack on.
Necee J.
Where can I get this snack?
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
R these good
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Woah these look soo delicious where can I find these in which store and does anyone know what these sweets actually taste like because I'm pretty curious about the taste!
Alexandra F.