BY MEIJI

Bite-size, crunchy shells with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry créme centers. Each shell is printed with a drawing of the cute Hello Panda enjoying various sports.

Buy on Target*
Sandy V.
If you're Asian American, you know exactly where to find these and how they taste. This was everything when I went to the asian market as a kid with my parents. They taste great and have fun little designs on the front of each cookie. They have different flavors now such as chocolate and matcha, but strawberry will always be my favorite,
Brenna H.
Snyder
THESE ARE SOOOO DELICIOUS. I am absolutely in love with them. I first got them because I love pandas. Then I ate one and I fell in love. It’s the perfect little cookie. Very tasty. the inside is kind of like what you would find inside a three musketeers. Try all the flavors! You won’t be disappointed!!
Starr z.
Denver, CO
These little cream filled cookie bites are so good. There's many flavors and I love them all but strawberry is by far my favorite. The combination of the cream and cookie is amazing. These little snacks are addicting and not overly sweet.
Caleigh A.
I prefer the chocolate but the strawberry is still delicious! I used to buy them every time I went into the Asian store but now they seem to be everywhere/in the international aisle. Perfect for an after dinner snack but I've definitely just had a whole box of them before. They're that good!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
I love these little cookies! They have just a hint of strawberry filling so it isn't overpowering. Every time that I go to the Asian market to pick up jackfruit or coconut milk, I always find myself grabbing a pack of these tasty treats to snack on.
Madison C.
Palm Coast, FL
My FAVORITE Hello Panda flavor and another one of my favorite snacks! Hello Panda is a very delicious panda-shaped biscuit cookie with cute panda designs on them and filling within the cookie! Very delicious! Will always recommend!
Sarah Z.
Blue Springs, MO
I been eating these since the 90's!!! They are so awesome cookies with great flavors and they taste amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like the real fruit filling even chocolate fillings are so delicious. I like how they are mini sized. The boxes have cute shapes too.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Love these and was so glad to see them carried at a local 5 below where I used to live. Hoping we have one in our area we moved to as I haven't explored the town much yet. I usually buy these when in that store
Chelsea E.
This is one of my go to snack this and pockys when I was little my mom would get me both and I would go to school thinking I was one of the cool kids that had cool snacks for me and the cook kids
Seanna H.
Seattle, WA
These are so good and sooo fun! I love holding the little picture on my tongue for a few moments and then it will transfer the picture on your tongue like a tattoo.

So yummy and sweet!
Necee J.
Where can I get this snack?
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Woah these look soo delicious where can I find these in which store and does anyone know what these sweets actually taste like because I'm pretty curious about the taste!
Alexandra F.
Is good?
é um biscoito muito bom, queria testar.
Indira B.
Brasília
como podemos descrevê-lo? é um biscoito recheado? o recheio é liquido?