MEIJI Hello Panda Biscuit with Strawberry Cream Filling uploaded by Ieesha H.MEIJI Hello Panda Biscuit with Strawberry Cream Filling uploaded by Ieesha H.MEIJI Hello Panda Biscuit with Strawberry Cream Filling uploaded by Dara W.

BY MEIJI

Bite-size, crunchy shells with chocolate, vanilla and strawberry créme centers. Each shell is printed with a drawing of the cute Hello Panda enjoying various sports.

Buy on Target*
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Meiji Hello Panda cookies are not my favorite, although I do pick them up from the store sometimes. I like the vanilla creme ones the best because they have a good rich flavor to them. These strawberry ones do not have hardly any strawberry taste to them at all, and the amount of cookie versus the amount of creme just overshadows the snack entirely.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love the taste of these. After the chocolate flavor my second best flavor is the strawberry one. It's delicious. Easy to eat, affordable, and the strawberry cream inside is absolutely mouthwatering. It's delicious and the strawberry center really pulls it all together.
Charmaine D.
These are so yummy. I like to have them around as a snack when I'm studying or at school during class. They taste really good. I usually get them at the Asian market but I think it can be found in stores like Target or Walmart.
Kristin S.
The strawberry ones give my mouth a weird feeling after I eat em but the chocolate ones are my jam. Definitely not healthy but good for a treat. The pics are cute too
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Love love love these. All of the flavors are extremely yummy and melt in your mouth a must have.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Love these. They come in chocolate and white chocolate too. They are awesome
Starr z.
Denver, CO
These little cream filled cookie bites are so good. There's many flavors and I love them all but strawberry is by far my favorite. The combination of the cream and cookie is amazing. These little snacks are addicting and not overly sweet.
Devin H.
Denton, NC
Love these and was so glad to see them carried at a local 5 below where I used to live. Hoping we have one in our area we moved to as I haven't explored the town much yet. I usually buy these when in that store
Brenna H.
Snyder
THESE ARE SOOOO DELICIOUS. I am absolutely in love with them. I first got them because I love pandas. Then I ate one and I fell in love. It’s the perfect little cookie. Very tasty. the inside is kind of like what you would find inside a three musketeers. Try all the flavors! You won’t be disappointed!!
Caleigh A.
I prefer the chocolate but the strawberry is still delicious! I used to buy them every time I went into the Asian store but now they seem to be everywhere/in the international aisle. Perfect for an after dinner snack but I've definitely just had a whole box of them before. They're that good!
Necee J.
Where can I get this snack?
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Woah these look soo delicious where can I find these in which store and does anyone know what these sweets actually taste like because I'm pretty curious about the taste!
Alexandra F.
Is good?
Hi-Chews are literally the best candy that I never knew existed until recently. Now I can't stop buying them. Imagine Starburst, but more authentic fruit flavor and the chewiness of gum (except that you can swallow these). The green apple and mango flavors are hands down my favorites, you really can't get a more natural Mango flavor in a candy... They're cheaper to buy from Costco or wholesale candy stores (comes out to about $1 each for a
Mica O.