Meiji Cookie Hello Pnda Vnla (Pack of 10) uploaded by Sallie B.

BY MEIJI

Cookie Hello Pnda Vnla 2 OZ (Pack Of 10)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are soo good and a good to go snack +they are very cheap." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Gainesville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love, love, love Hello Panda! Crunchy outside with a creamy center! Great flavor and perfect treat to throw into my lunches! Vanilla is my favorite, followed by the chocolate! Yum!
Gabrielle K.
Clarion, PA
These are one of my favorite cookies ever. They're so delicious and addictive! I buy them in bulk just so that I always have a box to throw in my bag with me on the go. Super light and portable, wonderful for little kids as well. Vanilla ones are my all time favorite, but the chocolate and strawberry are delicious as well.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
Awww I had no idea that these existed! I've tried the chocolate ones and they are addicting. The cookie literally melts in your mouth and so does the chocolate. If the vanilla ones are anything like the chocolate then they must be amazing!
Lee D.
Omg these are pretty much my childhood and I loved snacking on these! I can get these for a dollar at my local Daiso store and that makes me happy since they are such cute Panda printed cookies yet so yummy too!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have not seen these in the store in a really like time, but I remember having them as a kid. I am not really a fan of the vanilla flavor though. I am more of a chocolate girl.
O. H.
In all honestly, the packaging is what sells these cookies. The taste is very mild; definitely not the best snack I've ever had but still something I'd repurchase for the novelty factor.
Yesenia M.
Denver, CO
My kids and I love this , especially the vanilla flavor we get them all the time . ... They are soo good and a good to go snack +they are very cheap.
Shanna K.
My daughter loves these cookies! The only place I've been able to find them is our local Five & Below. She will share with us-sometimes!
Lidia G.
Van Nuys, CA
My daughter love this cookies they come in different flavors and they have cute panda face inprint in each cookie they are cute 😉
Jessica M.
Dallas, TX
So good! and they are so so cute if you love animals or pandas. and they have different flavors and are really inexpensive.
mayra v.
Streamwood, IL
Would these be considered healthy?
Carolina P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How many calories are in these Panda snacks?