Meiji Chocolate Cream Yanyan Cookie, 2 oz, 10 pk

by Meiji

Meiji Chocolate Cream Yanyan Cookie, 2 oz, 10 pk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meiji Chocolate Cream Yanyan Cookie, 2 oz, 10 pk!
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yan yan is one of my old childhood favorite treats. you've got delicious creamy chocolate and sweet crunchy little bread sticks to dip into the delicious chocolate. With kids of my own they love it too. makes a great little gift.
Tualatin , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yan yan is the bomb!!! I grew up in Guam and this was always my after school snack. The chocolate isn't so sweet and is very creamy. My kids love it and there are a few different flavors!
Atlanta, GA
Compact for easy transport. Taste good and great as a snack on the go to for the younger ones in the family. Chocolate dip is rich and dipping sticks are tasty. Cheap price and would totally recommend to others
Andover, MN
I love these! First bought them when I was traveling in China and was so happy to find them in the stores upon my return to the states. Perfect mix of sweet and cracker!
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These snack crackers and frosting are perfect for on the go snacking. I've loved these since I was a kid. I've tried the chocolate and vanilla, and I love both!
No Special Diet
This is my favorite asian treat. I've always ate this growing up and I still do!! I started to try Hello Panda as well.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good! No complaint with these! Love these things so much! So handy & taste so good!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Mobile, AL
Yummy yummy yummy the strawbery kind to great quick snack and my kids love it. Sweet and delious
Edmonton , AB
These are delicious. These aren't as sweet as the strawberry ones. The packaging is cute and the sticks and dip compliment each other so nicely. They are affordable but I wish they packed more product into it