BY MEIJI

Kisa J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Meiji is one of my favorite Japanese candy manufacturers, so it's no surprise that I found myself quickly eating through an entire box of macadamia! The size is perfect for a stocking stuffer, and I just wish I could find these locally instead of having to buy them online. Ah well!
Katie W.
Raleigh , NC
This brand of chocolate covered macadamia nuts are not the best. Something about the after taste is off. Price isn't bad. But not sure if it makes up for the taste.
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
Macadamia nuts are delicious. Compared to the Hawaiians one, this is affordable and still tasty. Chocolate is of course chocolaty. I love all meiji chocolates!
Anileydis C.
me gusta mucho esta combinación de chocolate y macadamia, pero este sabe un poco diferente a los que ya he probado, pero esta bien en su precio
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I love macadamia nuts well i love anything with nuts in them especially chocolate covered nuts they're soo good especially during the holidays
Lee D.
I like macadamia nuts but not covered by chocolate since it can make me a little nauseous since eating too much gives me cramps.
Moni M.
Fremont, CA
These macadamia is somewhat tastes different for me. But anyway i like the taste but it is not at its best
Kurtrica L.
bocaue
Now okay THIS is the ULTIMATE of all ULTIMATES. My top 1 favorite chocolate of all time! The macadamia and the chocolate just matches so well and it's seriously so pleasantly smelling I sometimes keep the box just to smell it when I'm hungry huhu that's a bit weird though butcseriously this chocolate is THE best.
Chamruong J.
Edmonton, AB
Its gross and not worth the money also the packaging looks like it came from the '80's