Meiji Choco Kinoko Yama (Mushroom Shape) Japanese Chocolate Snack uploaded by Daniela M.Meiji Choco Kinoko Yama (Mushroom Shape) Japanese Chocolate Snack uploaded by Paige W.

BY MEIJI

Sheyna L.
Irving
Going to be completely honest, these aren’t that good to me. I have no idea why, its shaped like mushrooms and it’s chocolate.. but I feel like it’s just not flavorful. I do recommend this product for kids to eat as a snack, because your kid might actually like it more than I have. It’s worth a try!
Molly W.
San Antonio
Overall, this is a really nice tasting chocolate that compliments well with the little biscuit sticks. My only problem is that almost every time I buy these, I find that the little individual chocolate "mushroom caps" have melted in-transit into one hugs block if chocolate. This doesn't mean that it tastes bad of course, but the whole appeal of these candies is that they're shaped like mushrooms, not a giant chocolate chunk with bread sticks protruding out of it.
Daniela M.
Goleta, CA
One Japanese friend give me this candy and waoooo so delicius , taste like different type of chocolate but still delicius😊 Meiji Choco Kinoko Yama (Mushroom Shape) Japanese Chocolate Snack
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
If you didn't know yet— Japan makes the greatest snacks. This is probably one of my favorites (more so than Pocky!) and I will eat the entire box... I mean, they're not huge or anything, thank god. The chocolate is so good and it's fun to eat! You can probably find this at any Japanese supermarket, or even any Asian supermarket. SO YUMMY!
Crystal S.
Seattle
These are my favorite chocolates. The chocolate is a good japanese chocolate shaped like a mushroom cap on a not to sweet cookie stick. They are pretty addicting. They have a great flavor and texture. Everytime i go to uwajimaya in seattle or central market in poulsbo I always buy some of these.
Lana N.
Stony brook, NY
Its a bit overrated but still a yummy snack. Its basically pocky but in mushroom shape/form. Always choose this over pocky though. I feel like the chocolate to cracker ratio is more than pocky 😁
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
one of my favorites! isn't the mushroom just the cutest thing? the chocolate tastes absolutely delicious! and it has the perfect balance of chocolate and biscuit. it's so addicting!
ANA MABEL M.
Meiji choco Kinoko Yama are great. It is a great combination of cookies and chocolate. The mushroom shape is so cute and are delicious. I totally recommend it. It is MEIJI, one of the best Asian brands you could try. I have ordered mine from Amazon and other online stores.
Di H.
Just discovered these cookies/chocolate.. taste so good. Perfect ratio of both. There are many flavours,Matcha flavour is better than regular.
Sara L.
Prince George
I absolutely love these chocorooms! They are very rich in chocolate so if you can't handle that you don't even have to trip dawg!10/10!!

back