BY MEIJER

• "I bought these a few weeks ago and they are really good." in 1 review
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I love chocolate covered raisins, and these are probably my favorite ones. I'm really picky with cheaper candy or chocolates. I hate it when my chocolate is waxy and just seems like chocolate flavored crap. These are real chocolate and they're delicious!
Annie S.
Greenwood, IN
I love chocolate covered raisins, and these are delish! I think they are just as good, if not better, than the name brand versions. The raisins are covered with just the right amount of chocolate making it the perfect raisin to chocolate ratio. No reason to purchase the name brand version, this one is perfect!
Meriah W.
These chocolate covered raisins are soooooooo yummyyy. Good snack to eat when you are craving chocolate
Samantha  R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love chocolate covered raisins, and this brand has been one of the best ive tried!!! must buy!
Serice U.
Chino, CA
These are really good surprisingly. First time I tried this brand and you get what you pay for
Miranda C.
I bought these a few weeks ago and they are really good. I love chocolate covered raisins.