Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean

by Meijer

#13 in Salsa

I sometimes like corn and black bean salads but find it can be too sweet. Does this have a sweet side to it?
Start your review of Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Price is right and great taste and is natural!” in 1 review
“It is very good on nachos.” in 1 review
“ou can never go wrong with a red wine greal to pair with a meal or just a glass to end the day.” in 1 review
Cincinnati, OH
This product is delicious. I don't normally like salsa but I enjoy it. I enjoy just picking the beans out and just eating them.
Tupelo, MS
You can understand all the ingredients which is great. It's inexpensive and easy to come by and made by a brand that I trust.
Fort Wayne, IN
Really good salsa. Corn and black beans are just the right texture...not too soft or firm. Nice heat and good flavor.
Luckey, OH
Great taste. This salsa Is awesome. Meijer brand is not always my first pick. But this salsa is great. I would buy it again
Lorain, OH
I like to use this salsa in my chili. It gives it a really good flavor and doesn't take long to incorporate into the chili.
Saint Joseph, MI
This salsa is my favorite! Definitely a staple in my pantry. It's the perfect blend of sweet, spicy, and chunky. DELICIOUS
Cincinnati, OH
I make a delicious salsa chicken and when I switched my salsa to Meijer Naturals salsa it made it just that much better.
Grand Haven
My daughter loves this salsa it’s her absolute favorite! We buy it every time it’s on sale. Great price and great flavor
Hazel Park, MI
Delicious salsa. Lots of flavor and perfect for taco night! I love the black bean in it. Also great with tortilla chips!
Florence, SC
If you are a fan of salsa, corn and beans I would recommend this for you it is delicious. Goes well with tortilla chips.