Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean

by Meijer

#13 in Salsa

I sometimes like corn and black bean salads but find it can be too sweet. Does this have a sweet side to it?
Start your review of Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Price is right and great taste and is natural!” in 1 review
“It is very good on nachos.” in 1 review
“ou can never go wrong with a red wine greal to pair with a meal or just a glass to end the day.” in 1 review
Kokomo, IN
Love the flavor. The mix of the corn and salsa give this such an amazing flavor. For the price and amount you get, it's well worth it.
Apopka, FL
Delicious salsa, I like the added flavor the corn brings to salsa. The only issue is the price compared to other salsa's on the shelf.
My husbands favorite salsa! We always have this in our pantry. Whether we add it to our chicken for dinner or just an evening snack.
The best salsa every!! The texture is amazing and so is the flavor! My family loves this organic brand and the price is wonderful.
dewitt, MI
Eh, its so-so for salsa of its kind. If price is a huge factor I guess I would opt to snag a jar, but probably not other than that.
Redford, MI
This salsa is so yummy. Even my 2 year old eats it. Its the perfect texture and ratio of chunks to juice. Always a nice price too
Budget friendly and good. If you watch for it you can score this for a dollar on sale when the do 10 for 10. It's delicious too.
My family is very picky on the type of salsa they eat and after trying this brand they love it! It is chunky and full of flavor!
Monroe
Excellent quality for store brand. All of Meijer brand products are far superior to other store brands I've tried. Great flavor
Winter haven, FL
I love Meijer salsa but not the corn and black bean flavor. I love salsa that has a kick to it but this was a very mild salsa.