Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean

by Meijer

#11 in Salsa

I sometimes like corn and black bean salads but find it can be too sweet. Does this have a sweet side to it?
Start your review of Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Price is right and great taste and is natural!” in 1 review
“It is very good on nachos.” in 1 review
“ou can never go wrong with a red wine greal to pair with a meal or just a glass to end the day.” in 1 review
Love this salsa. Amazing texture and flavor. Goes great with tortilla chips. They are a great price. Last awhile too and great for parties and gatherings. So delicious and yummy. Must have salsa.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Rockford, MI
This salsa is great because it is different then the normal tomato based salsa. I love the flavor and the price is great. I bought this at our local Meijer store. I would recommend this for any party.
No Special Diet
Cement City, MI
This salsa has great flavor. You can taste the seasonings in it! this salsa is all natural and very healthy for you! I do buy this product very regularly! Great for chips and salsa and to add to chili and others things as well!
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Clyde, MI
This is my favorite brand of salsa. We eat Mexican food at least 1 time a week at our house so we use it frequently. It has a great taste, it tastes fresh, and the price is Affordable.
No Special Diet
Rockford, MI
This salsa has great flavor and texture. When I eat it I feel like I am making a healthy choice. The corn and black beans are a nice compliment and really make the salsa great. Would recommend, I am satisfied with this product.
Burlington
This Prod to me lacks the Cilantro taste I was looking for with the corn and onion flav. The price point is really good .so Just add to it or try another of the Meijers Salas they have many to choose from for your taste
Merrill, MI
Great salsa. Love the black beans with the corn together. I like to have it with tacos. Price is fair especially with it being meijer brand. Would choose fresh salsa over this but this would be my second choice.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Rockford
Delicious. Great flavor. Good value- worth the money. Great for chickens tacos in the slow cooker. Not a lot of extra unnecessary ingredients! Good with all Tex-Mex- tacos, fajitas, burritos, etc
Valparaiso, IN
Perfect for salsa lovers. Not overly spicy but enough kick so you still know its a salsa. Perfect flavor, the corn makes for the perfect compliment. Awesome snack when ypure trying to keep calories down as well.
Very mild and the beans add good texture. It's a very good value for the price. It's good with chips however it is better as an ingredient in foods such as enchiladas. I would consider pretty healthy. Overall I would recommend!