Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean uploaded by Melissa E.

BY MEIJER #7 in Salsa

Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean
  • "ou can never go wrong with a red wine greal to pair with a meal or just a glass to end the day." in 1 review
  • "Price is right and great taste and is natural!" in 1 review
  • "It is very good on nachos." in 1 review
elizabeth S.
Clyde
This is my favorite brand of salsa. We eat Mexican food at least 1 time a week at our house so we use it frequently. It has a great taste, it tastes fresh, and the price is Affordable.
Carrie S.
Love this salsa. Amazing texture and flavor. Goes great with tortilla chips. They are a great price. Last awhile too and great for parties and gatherings. So delicious and yummy. Must have salsa.
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
This salsa is great because it is different then the normal tomato based salsa. I love the flavor and the price is great. I bought this at our local Meijer store. I would recommend this for any party.
Allison S.
I had a roommate who turned me on to salsa with corn and beans. This tastes good, and is a reasonable price. I wish it had more... apparently I can go through salsa pretty fast. I would recommend this salsa.
Alyssa P.
Decent product. Overall this is a decent product. It has a good ratio of veggies to sauce for salsa. The flavor is not over powering. I prefer homemade but in a pinch, this product works.
Paige ..
I absolutely love this stuff! It has an amazing flavor, and I love that you can really taste the black bean and corn mixture. I have found in so many cells is that they say it’s black bean and corn but you can’t taste the actual flavor, and with this that is not the case. I absolutely love that this is so delicious and affordable, highly recommend!
Emily K.
Michigan
This salsa is super yummy and reasonably priced, it tastes just as good as some of the gourmet salads that cost over twice as much. My mother and I both use this for all kinds of recipes and just as a chip dip for parties all the time. Totally worth a try if you like corn and black beans! Meijer Naturals Salsa Mild Corn And Black Bean
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
This salsa has great flavor. You can taste the seasonings in it! this salsa is all natural and very healthy for you! I do buy this product very regularly! Great for chips and salsa and to add to chili and others things as well!
Shawnna S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Surprisingly, this salsa is amazing!! I have used it in several Mexican recipes, but it’s awesome as a salsa on its own. It’s thick and chunky, has a great fresh flavor, and it’s pretty inexpensive for a “natural” salsa.
Lauren F.
Galesburg
Oh my goodness! One of our favorite salsas!!!! From tacos to salads to chips/dip! Even our toddler loves it and it’s not pricey! I’m able to get a good salsa for half the price! Makes this momma happy! You will not regret trying this salsa!
Grace J.
Morriston, FL
I sometimes like corn and black bean salads but find it can be too sweet. Does this have a sweet side to it?