BY MEIJER #3 in Canned Vegetables

• What do you use canned tomatoes for?10 Answers
  • Is this tomato in a can even good for you?2 Answers
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I use these Tomatoes whenever I am making chili or spaghetti. They all have good flavor and are easy to throw in to enhance a recipe. I use Meijer brand because it is usually cheaper and I see no taste difference in this or the name brand. I will continue to use Meijer Brand Products because I think they are high-quality with a price that is Affordable.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Good tomatoes. They’re on sale very often and are a great staple to keep in the house for meals! Great in casseroles, enchilada dishes, soups, pasta sauce, etc. Just as good (if not better than) as the name brands
Hollie G.
I prefer to use this when I make chili, as it gives it that great flavor without being overpowering. It has a great taste and it’s very affordable. I have also used this brand to make salsa for enchiladas as well.
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Just absolutely great, I loved it and so did everyone else I live with, including the pets! I will for sure buy this product again as well as recommend and rave about it to all of you. You should but this for sure!
Carrie S.
They are good quality and great tasting. The chunks are not too big so you don’t choke on them or they don’t gag you. They have amazing flavor and aren’t mushy from being canned. I would recommend these for people who need diced tomatoes fast.
Ember B.
We use this for literally so many recipes. I try to buy them when they are 10 for 10 at Meijer. Good for chilli, crockpot recipes, and so much more. I’d recommend!! They have other flavors as well.
Kelli E.
Rockford , MI
I used this tomato product when I cook goulash or chili. The tomatoes don’t get soggy and they have a great flavor. The price is great and I would recommend this product, especially for cooking.
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
I like Meijer brand petite diced tomatoes. They are less expensive than name brand and I can’t tell a difference between these and the competitor’s tomatoes. I will continue purchasing these and recommend them too
Tori P.
While I try to put up/can my tomatoes every year, I grab these when they go on sale just for the size!  Just grabbed a dozen the other day!They are packed full of tomatoes with very little juice/water and the cut of them don't overwhelm any soup (we first started using them for food texture issues in the family).
Michael H.
Marion
This is great in my chili. Very tasty and has a full tomato flavor. I've been making my chili for years and started looking for lower cost products that wouldn't impact the quality of my chili.
Mandy S.
Picayune, MS
What do you use canned tomatoes for?
Liz B.
Houghton , MI
Are these good?
nique w.
Doral, FL
Is this tomato in a can even good for you?
Kim G.
Has anyone used these in appetizers? If so which ones?