Meijer

Do you have this store where you are [user:paigeh5cad] #FriendChella
Is Meijer comparable to Aldi ?
Does anybody have mejers credit card???does they give you 5 procent off every purchase or just first time???thanks for answer))))
Start your review of Meijer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Prices at Meijer aren't as good as they once were, but are still very reasonable compared to other large grocery stores.in reviews
The nearest Meijer was less than ten minutes from my house, so my family went there for about half of our grocery shopping.in reviews
When I lived in a town there was a meijer I loved to shop there, great prices and they always had what I was looking for.in reviews
They have great deals all throught out the whole store.they also have great fresh produces and more of a variety in the food section.in reviews
I stock up on Meijer brand products when they are on sale frequently and I cannot get a better deal with name brand products and coupons. in reviews
Kortney U.
Meijer uploaded by Kortney U.
I like Meijers’s sour cream too! There’s does the job to and plus they had all the big cartons on sale so I bought 2 of them 😆😆🙌🏾
Tina L.
Dayton, OH
Meijer uploaded by Tina L.
Meijer is getting their new plants in for spring! I have most of what they have, but sometimes I find a little gem!
Jennifer H.
I very much enjoy this app and store! After you download app, you can clip coupons that saves in app to use at checkout. And the best part...you earn all kinds of rewards when you shop with them! Who doesn't like that feature? I highly recommend giving this app and Meijer a chance- you won't regret it
Sarah C.
Green Bay, WI
Meijer uploaded by Sarah C.
I love Meijer SO MUCH ❤️ I love that they always have local products and a huge variety of vegan and dairy free products. My favorite thing about Meijer is that I've seen more and more eco friendly products on their shelves and I'm all for it. I use mperks and get coupons for all sorts of products. I also use the meijer pharmacy and pharmacy rewards! I love that I get a $5.00 coupon for every fifth prescription I get. Meijer is awesome!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
Meijer uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Nice store. Has a great selection of everything. Love that they are open 24hrs. They do have good quality of items. I go at least once a week. Sometimes the prices are pretty high. Overall, not a bad store. I do love their orange juice.
Lisa B.
Pataskala, OH
Meijer has great prices on their vitamins and supplements! They often have a buy one, get one free!
Haley B.
Belmont, MI
Love Meijer overall! They are a great clean, friendly store. I can go in and get everything that I need from food to clothes to household items. They are usually the best priced compared to other stores. I recommend if you live in Michigan to stop on in.
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
I like shopping at Meijer most of the time. They have everything there, groceries, household, baby, home, beauty and more. They have mperks which is a rewards program that I love, it let's you clip digital coupons, earn and redeem rewards. Only thing I don't like about Meijer is that lately the shelves are sparse and they don't have a couple of things that I buy. But mperks keeps me going back.
Karin F.
Lawrence, MI
Meijer uploaded by Karin F.
Meijer uploaded by Karin F.
How do I keep my hair healthy? Well if you want extra hydration, shine and repair, apply small amounts of coconut oil all over the hair and scalp, rub gently and let it act for an hour, I usually apply it in the morning, do a workout, and then wash it off my hair and Voilá. To stimulate hair growth, massage your scalp with coconut oil for 3-5 minutes. I learned this trick from a famous Colombian woman and I started using it since April and the changes have been fantastic. Obvious all thanks to this TrueGoodness brand that has 100% coconut oil. If you really want to have changes in your hair, use it and tell me how it goes.
Ceci M.
Green Bay, WI
Meijer is one of the big grocery chains up here in the Northwest. Their brand products are generally hit or miss, and I take my cooking seriously so that's a big deal to me. Of course I was spoiled most of my years, living in #Florida you grow up with #Publix where everything is delicious ‼😭
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer I.
1,254 reviews
il y a 2 ans
michelle R. il y a 2 ans
Yes, they are everywhere in Michigan
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
il y a 4 ans
Is Meijer comparable to Aldi ?
R S. il y a 3 ans
Aldi is cheaper than Meijer... but Meijer has a bigger selection of everything really.