BY MEIJER #6 in Grocery Stores

Meijer
  • "Prices at Meijer aren't as good as they once were, but are still very reasonable compared to other large grocery stores." in 14 reviews
  • "The nearest Meijer was less than ten minutes from my house, so my family went there for about half of our grocery shopping." in 12 reviews
  • "When I lived in a town there was a meijer I loved to shop there, great prices and they always had what I was looking for." in 10 reviews
  • "They have great deals all throught out the whole store.they also have great fresh produces and more of a variety in the food section." in 9 reviews
  • "I stock up on Meijer brand products when they are on sale frequently and I cannot get a better deal with name brand products and coupons. " in 6 reviews
Paige ..
Honestly, Meijer has always been my number one store for everything and anything I could think of… Until they took away the long self scans! They took away my ability to do my entire cart, check out by myself, and do it as quickly as possible. Now they only have 20 items or less self scans and people that patrol them if you have more than 20 items. I noticed some people this might not be a big deal, but for people like me who have to get in and get out and are often times very sick from their medications, waiting in line and having to deal with more people than necessary is a huge burden. I went from shopping there multiple times per week down to only going if I absolutely have to… About once every other week. I like their rewards program, I think it’s decent, but I can’t have my time compromised when I go into a store. If you have lots of time to waste, and don’t mind standing in line for literally an hour because they only have four checkout lanes open with real people, then you won’t hate it so bad. As for me, they really screwed up.
Kelly M.
Plainfield
I flipping love Meijer! My Meijer is always well stocked, clean, and has lots of great options for pretty much everything. I buy everything from beauty to clothes, groceries, tech, lifestyle, and anything else I could possibly need! I really love their produce section. I have a liver problem that requires lots of healthy food, and I always have lots of great options to pick from. They have healthy snacks outside of the produce aisle that I love too. Meijer's prices fit our budget well and I enjoy shopping there. My only complaint is there never seems to be any aisles open! The self checkout runs slowly and seems to have technical issues. There's always a million of those open, but the actual registers never seem to be! Other than that, I'm obsessed with Meijer.
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I love Meijer Stores. I do a majority of my grocery shopping at the stores. I love when they have their 10 for 10 sales I am able to stock up on many of the items that I use throughout the week to make my dinners. I am able to get everything I need at a Meijer store including food for my family and my pets. The stores are always laid out easily and I have no problem finding the items that I need. They usually have lots of items on sale each week which helps save money which encourages me to continue to shop at their store.
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had to go to and get fever reducer cause my son wasn’t feeling well. He ended up getting sick at check out. And another employee was very helpful. Helped me with clean up and making sure we were able to purchase what we needed. She didn’t hesitate or make weird faces. She just fell bad for my child and hoped he felt better.
The store also has a kids cookie club and penny horse named sandy. Which I use as a reward system for when the kids are good in the store during our shopping trip.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been shopping at Meijer since I was a kid.

Meijer has always been one of my favorite places to shop. For everything! From groceries to apparel and even electronics and outdoor patio furniture! Meijer has the best customer service and staff around. I’m always greeted and sent off went goodbye! Meijer also has a wonderful perks program and a credit card that actually SAVES you money! My whole family shops with Meijer and even my boyfriend and his family started to shop there!

Compared to other super markets such as Walmart, Meijer has better quality products for an absolute steal. I definitely will be shopping with Meijer for life.
Kenzie S.
Chesterfield
Meijer is our preferred grocery store and I would highly recommend it. The produce is almost always fresh. I also prefer their meats over other stores. The pricing is very affordable even on organic products. It has been introducing more and more organic products to their store. It has everything you need from baby care, personal hygiene, toys, books, gardening, athletic products, grocery and apparel and more.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Meijer is my favorite place to grocery shop! They have a wide selection of gluten-free foods which is perfect for my family and they have some of the freshest produce of any grocery store I've been to. It feels like going to a farmers market. I also love the pharmacy rewards and the Mperks (digital coupons) I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Heather L.
I enjoy shopping here for my groceries. The produce is usually good quality and the sale prices really can’t be beat. It’s also nice to shop here when you need groceries and a few basics, because they have literally everything. However, I don’t enjoy the “warehouse” feel similar to Walmart while I’m shopping. A good one-stop shop.
Alexandria N.
Muskegon, MI
I love Meijer; always have. They’re staff is always friendly no matter the location. Products are easy to find. If you call the store about a product the customer service people are always very friendly. Meijer brand products are more often the closest to brand name products for a cheaper price [when compared to other retail stores versions of name brand products]
Kacey A.
Napoleon
Prices are higher than local alternatives, but the staff is great and very knowledgeable about where things are in the store. As a former employee, I know they are always trying to do what is best for the customer and trying to make your shopping experience wonderful.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone use mperks?
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Which states are these stores located in?
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Does everyone LOVE the MPerks App? I save a ton of money using it.
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone ever used double coupons at Meijer?
Linda M.
So how is it you sign up.for.mperks and when you'use your mperk number it doesn't do anything