Meijer uploaded by Aljo A.

BY MEIJER #14 in Grocery Stores

• Does anyone use mperks?23 Answers
  • Does anybody have mejers credit card???does they give you 5 proce...1 Answers
  • Will they put any in FL because I miss this store??2 Answers
Meijer
  • "Prices at Meijer aren't as good as they once were, but are still very reasonable compared to other large grocery stores." in 14 reviews
  • "The nearest Meijer was less than ten minutes from my house, so my family went there for about half of our grocery shopping." in 12 reviews
  • "When I lived in a town there was a meijer I loved to shop there, great prices and they always had what I was looking for." in 10 reviews
  • "They have great deals all throught out the whole store.they also have great fresh produces and more of a variety in the food section." in 9 reviews
  • "they always have a good sale every week and pair up your groceries with meijer perks to get a really good deal." in 6 reviews
connie P.
Logan, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have Awesome sales every so many weeks of Buy 10 and get 1 item free.Love their store brand sandwiches.taste just as good as a restaurant one to me and my family.their really great for a quick meal,when in a hurry get to some where.they also have tots,fries,breakfast items and etc.,for $1.each.but it's only on sale every so many weeks.wish it was more often.Their really nice people that works there to.I enjoy shopping thete myself.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite places to shop! Although some of the items are a little more expensive than Walmart, their prices are usually much lower then stores like Kroger or Giant Eagle, etc. they have a wide selection of products from food, electronics, home supplies, pet supplies, etc. Employees are usually friendly and I usually have a better experience shopping here than at crowded Walmart stores
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go to meijer for all kinds of products. I like that i can get groceries, health and beauty items, electronics, photos, clothing, accessories and shoes all at one store. They are all over the place and easy and convenient to shop and stop at.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
We love our local Meijer - everything is always clean and tidy, and workers are easy to find if help is needed. Large and small carts are available, as well as motorized wheel chairs at both entrances.

The prices are great, and there are always discounts available through the app!
Darion M.
East Lansing
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable prices for groceries, home goods, and other necessities. Their prices are hands down the best for groceries and they offer a lot of deals through their membership to “MPerks”. Never shop anywhere else!!
Charity J.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently moved to a larger city where I was right down the road from Walmart and Kroger. I used those two stores for the first two months, but then I discovered the Meijer. The closest one is about 15 minutes away, but I am definitely driving that extra time because I like is SO much better. The selection was wonderful and there were so many good deals and sales going on. Plus this Meijer has so much stuff! I love it!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meijer is my favorite store to shop at. It's always got great deals and has everything you could ever possibly want/need. I go here for my groceries, my facial needs, my makeup, literally everything.
Terra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They always have some really good sales going. Everything is easy to find and reasonably priced. I love this store! I’ve gotten a lot of home decor stuff here before. I highly recommend shopping here.
Kayla P.
Richmond
Meijer is one of the friendliest retail stores I have ever been too. They make sure you are taken well care of and even offer special discounts if you sign up for their mperks program.
Amy O.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Regularly shop at the Benton Harbor, Michigan location. Some great deals but a little higher priced. Main complaints are unprofessional staff who stand there on phones and also nonstop cussing. Also when they are doing stock at night they constantly completely block shelves or aisles so you can't get what you need.
Tasha B.
Detroit, MI
Does anyone use mperks?
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does everyone LOVE the MPerks App? I save a ton of money using it.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
Which states are these stores located in?
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone ever used double coupons at Meijer?
Linda M.
So how is it you sign up.for.mperks and when you'use your mperk number it doesn't do anything