BY MEHRON

Trust the leaders in theatrical makeup since 1927 to bring you the superior cake makeup, StarBlend . With over eight decades researching and formulating cake makeup Mehron has made the ultimate in Cake Makeup. StarBlend is fade resistant, perspiration... see more...

Eneida G.
San Antonio , TX
I absolutely love to use all Mehron brand for all of my spooky Halloween face painting. I buy all of my products at Mehron.com and I at times use it throughout the year as well to creat fun looks or face paint at events. It can become pricey when you start adding items into the cart but it’s definitely worth it in the end. The paint applies on smoothly (wet/dry) and blends out well when trying to shade out any harsh lines. I definitely recommend it to those who love to create fun sfx-makeup looks and for those interested in starting but don’t know which brand is great, I highly recommended Mehron. You’re finished work will come out flawlessly.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
This cake makeup is one of my faves. affordable, you get a lot of product and it's easy to apply. It doesn't irritate my skin (I'm dry) and it always meets my expectations. Totally recommend to everyone!
Emma M.
Bronx, NY
Excelente para los maquillajes en esta epoca, fácil de aplicar y de difuminar. Se puede ordenar fácilmente en Amazon

back