Add a Photo

By MEHRON
This is the larger 1.4 oz size of Paradise Makeup AQ. the semi-soft; water activated moist cake makeup co-created with Mehron by Jinny Houle, World Renowned Body Painting Artist. The Paradise Makeup AQ cake makeup is the Makeup that thrust Body...
Photos (2)
Janae T.
Janae T.
Ladson
April 14, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Mehron Paradise YELLOW - Face and Body Paint Pro Size 1.4 oz
100% the #1 face and body paint for me! Mehron's Paradise face paints are amazing! I bought all of mine in a pallet and cannot stop using it. I use it for my sfx, body painting, and gore makeup work. I occasionally use this as an eyeliner if I want some fun colored eyeliner for the day.
The Mehron's Paradise paints are water based, so make sure you aren't splashing water or going to a pool party with this on. It's easy to use, and can be used with paint brushes and makeup brushes without ruining them!
I highly recommend these paints to any body/face painting enthusiast!
Happy painting!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
May 11, 2017, 3:21 a.m.
Review for: Mehron Paradise YELLOW - Face and Body Paint Pro Size 1.4 oz
This past summer I was in a production of Winnie the Pooh where I was casted as the owl and I knew that making the makeup pop and STAY IN PLACE would be the most difficult thing about the part. I used Mehron products for my entire face, but the yellow was what sold my performance because of how it made my lips and under eye pop. You definitely have to set this with a ton of setting powder so it doesn't move during your performance, etc. The production was about 1.5 hours long and I didn't have a problem with it cracking or moving despite my constant sweating under the stage lights. I recommend using a heavy duty makeup remover and facial cleanser after each use!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Oct. 17, 2016, 9:11 p.m.
Review for: Mehron Paradise YELLOW - Face and Body Paint Pro Size 1.4 oz
I love this paint for all of my Halloween needs! I do alot of FX makeup and mahron is alway what I us.