BY MEHRON

This is the larger 1.4 oz size of Paradise Makeup AQ. the semi-soft; water activated moist cake makeup co-created with Mehron by Jinny Houle, World Renowned Body Painting Artist. The Paradise Makeup AQ cake makeup is the Makeup that thrust Body... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Thalia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product soooo much I love re-creating Halloween looks. I have this in the white black and green as of right now. I purchased these last year and they come with so much product and are very easy to use with water but the woman at ABRACADABRA (in New York) got me to buy the sealer liquid which you use instead of water and it helps it last a lot longer. It seals the paint in place if you tend to sweat or touch your face a lot.
I also love they it dries and you don’t need to set it with powder
P.S. it’s smells like Coconut I definitely recommend for face and body art
Janae T.
Ladson
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% the #1 face and body paint for me! Mehron's Paradise face paints are amazing! I bought all of mine in a pallet and cannot stop using it. I use it for my sfx, body painting, and gore makeup work. I occasionally use this as an eyeliner if I want some fun colored eyeliner for the day.
The Mehron's Paradise paints are water based, so make sure you aren't splashing water or going to a pool party with this on. It's easy to use, and can be used with paint brushes and makeup brushes without ruining them!
I highly recommend these paints to any body/face painting enthusiast!
Happy painting!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This past summer I was in a production of Winnie the Pooh where I was casted as the owl and I knew that making the makeup pop and STAY IN PLACE would be the most difficult thing about the part. I used Mehron products for my entire face, but the yellow was what sold my performance because of how it made my lips and under eye pop. You definitely have to set this with a ton of setting powder so it doesn't move during your performance, etc. The production was about 1.5 hours long and I didn't have a problem with it cracking or moving despite my constant sweating under the stage lights. I recommend using a heavy duty makeup remover and facial cleanser after each use!
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love mehron but I'll be switching to Ben Nye and Kryolan. While Paradise paint is super easy to use and comes in great colors, it's not great for long wear, it gets cakey and flakes off. it's not bad at first but if you need to layer the color you need to be careful because it will start to cake and flake so I recommend going with Ben Nye if you want long wear. If you're a beginning makeup artist like me it's great to start with and figure out what you like to do and practice with.
Shannon N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thr paradise makeup in general is really nice. I body paint a lot and do sfx makeup and for my body painting this is what I use most of the time. Very compact so its easy to travel with since all you have to do is ad water.
Amanda F.
I love this paint for all of my Halloween needs! I do alot of FX makeup and mahron is alway what I us.