BY MEHRON

This is the larger 1.4 oz size of Paradise Makeup AQ. the semi-soft; water activated moist cake makeup co-created with Mehron by Jinny Houle, World Renowned Body Painting Artist. The Paradise Makeup AQ cake makeup is the Makeup that thrust Body... see more...

• I am trying to dress like a character from a show, but I ...2 Answers
Rose S.
Comfort , TX
These are so creamy and pigmented! Easy to work with and worth the money you spend on them! There’s also many shades to choose from and perfect for any Halloween look you want to achieve so I would definitely recommend these!
Bernadette A.
San Diego, CA
Mehron paradise face paints are everything for Halloween and day of the dead make up hands down. I had tried the cheap creams and they where itchy and wouldn't blend well, this paint though is water activated so it's buildable and very blendable
Paige F.
Clayton, NC
Guys we’ve all had that one party or rave or whatever that we’ve wanted to have paint in more places than just the face. This stuff is amazing. The color stays deep and dark. It doesn’t dry up and crack on your skin. But! It also doesn’t smudge. Really liked using this. Would buy again.
Carla G.
Brambleton, VA
This face paint is probably the best I have ever used. It is water activated and applies extremely easily. I ordered it off of Amazon and thought it was a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend!
Cassiopia F.
NEWNAN, GA
Great for working on the bruised look to go with your halloween look. Helps you look nicely injured. :) I've been very happy with all the products from merhon.
Beckerz T.
This stuff is awesome! A little bit goes a long way and the color payout is amazing!I especially love it when I use it for Halloween!
Angela B.
I am trying to dress like a character from a show, but I need body paint for it. What way should I put on this paint? The only time I tried with paint, it streak on me and look bad.

Amazon