BY MEHRON

Modeling Wax/Putty developed by Mehron is used by Special Effects Makeup Artists to create 3-dimensional effects for character makeup. Mehron has developed a new softer formula that gives our Modeling Wax/Putty greater flexibility and is easier to use... see more...

Trina M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I use this stuff for my clown costume makeup and I just have to say that Mehron - Smooth Non-Cracking Clown White Makeup (2oz) is probably the best out there. Smooth, easy to use and lasts long for a full day at the con!
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
Hard to mold starting out but use oil and heat up with your hand it becomes easy as you heat it up with your hands. Pretty affordable and a lot of product for the price highly recommend
Priscilla E.
Del Rio, TX
This is my go to wax for my Halloween makeup! It’s very easy to apply. Last Halloween I used it for my husbands eyebrows. I used it to give it an illusion that he didn’t have any. I purchased it on Amazon. I would definitely buy it again! I recommend this to anyone who needs to cover up their eyebrows for a Halloween look!
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not a fan of this stuff. Modeling wax (nose and scar wax) is difficult enough to use, but this stuff isn't easy to work with in the slightest. I have a problem with making this heat up with my fingers and when you try to blend it out, it has a horrible tendency to ball up. Color isn't the most natural either. Go with a different brand of you need something like this.
Shannon N.
Its a nice product if you know how to use it. Im able to shape it for my sfx makeup and at first I had problems but now I have no problems now that I know how to use it.
Karla G.
Homestead , FL
This is one of my favorite products for Halloween and for the all year too!!! Easy to used and if you change your mind remove and start all over again, I like it with skin color and you can do almost everything with it
Milly R.
Park City, UT
Love this stuff it's the only wax i use for sfx wounds, and its super affordable! I use this everytime i do a sfx makeup. This stuff its the bomb! I love it' I highly recommend and would for sure buy again.
Shannon S.
Fortson, GA
It is a good product to use when doing your Halloween makeup but it can be a little bit on the sticky side so you have to keep lotion near by just to be able to use it.
Ashley A.
Oviedo, FL
I love this product! It is great for special effects! It is a bit more expensive than an off brand, Halloween store putty. When applying, MAKE SURE TO USE MAKE REMOVER ON THE ENDS OF YOUR FINGERS. If you don't, the putty will stick. Regardless, I would still buy it again!
enrique l.
worcester, MA
This is great. Its sticks to your skin and blends really well. I do drag and i live it for covering ny eyebrows and it works soo good.