Mehron Makeup Stage Blood (4.5 oz) uploaded by Natasha K.Mehron Makeup Stage Blood (4.5 oz) uploaded by Lindsey M.

BY MEHRON

Great fake blood for Halloween and Special effects looks for children and adults alike . Developed for a realistic theatrical appearance both for on stage and film . Viscous and nearly opaque liquid that can be used in and around the mouth because it is made of non-toxic ingredients . Remove with soap and water (Product may stain- pretesting is recommended) . Proudly Made in the USA since 1927 .

Great fake blood for Halloween and Special effects looks for children and adults alike; Developed for a realistic theatrical appearance both for on stage and film; Viscous and nearly opaque liquid that can be used in and around the mouth because it is made of non-toxic ingredients; Remove with soap and water (Product may stain; pretesting is recommended); Proudly Made in the USA since 1927

Kaytlyn D.
Oak Grove Ky
I don't like this fake blood at all, super sticky & super smelly . The only good thing about this product is the size.
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Purchased at: eBay
This is my favorite fake blood to use for SFX looks! It looks SUPER similar to real blood and dries down like it as well, isn’t super thick or jelly, and not super runny either! Easy to splatter, easy to drip. The color is spot on! Sometimes I add a little black or brown eyeshadow to darken it for added creepiness! (I would say it’s a tad pricy for the size. It lasts me a long time just being used on my face but for bigger projects I’d definitely go for something cheaper!)
Tania R.
London
Good quality stage make up. I’m not a professional so I found this really easy to use. I really like the consistency and colour is spot on. This is my go to for any Halloween looks. Would highly recommend.