BY MEHRON

Latex Liquid is an essential component of every Special Effects Makeup Artist throughout the entertainment industry. The uses for Latex Liquid are only limited by the imagination of the artist using it. Special Effects Artists throughout the world use... see more...

Chaila J.
Hazel Crest, IL
I bought this to practice for Halloween it stays for a long time would buy again I got it online on a website called wish no improvements necessary the product worked great I would recommend to others
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles , CA
Im a beginner using latex, i loved this product it was so easy to work with ! Although the smell is a little strong it works wonderfully . 10$ ? Not bad for a good amount ! Definitely purchasing again
Jaslyn F.
Greenville, SC
This stuff is amazing. I order it online. It has a smell but it works like its supposed to. I definitely reccomend for sfx awesomeness
Andria B.
I love this stuff its nice and thick and applys well its my go to latex and the light skin color is great means less blending later
Kasey D.
Wakefield , MA
Love this liquid latex. If your into gory makeup and want to create fake wounds I would definitely recommend this product.
Amanda L.
Probably the best liquid latex you can get. Great price and great value. This is truly a staple for any SFX makeup look.
Nani M.
Miramar, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the first latex I try and I thought it was good because I had a hard time on my skin and if I got the result I wanted. The only bad thing I can say about this product is that it has a very strong smell and it irritates my eye .
Natasha K.
Conneaut
This stuff works pretty amazingly. I have a latex allergy and if I put a very light barrier of moisturizer on before hand, it doesn't bother my skin much. My only complaint is that it smells horrible. LoL Worth it though.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter loves this for her FX looks. I love face paint she loves fx. She does some really crazy looks with it. Very cool. Goes on liquid turns into latex.
Paige G.
Derby , Derbyshire
This has been one of my favourite Halloween products for the past couple of years. It's super easy to use and can help everyone from novices to the experienced to create amazing Halloween looks! The 'skin tone' colouring is very helpful for people of lighter skin tones however poc artists would still have to apply foundation to blend, but I believe it would be easy to do!