BY MEHRON

Latex Liquid is an essential component of every Special Effects Makeup Artist throughout the entertainment industry. The uses for Latex Liquid are only limited by the imagination of the artist using it. Special Effects Artists throughout the world use... see more...

Lindsey C.
I’ve only use this product a handful of times but each time I’ve used it I’ve really liked it. It does exactly what it says it’s going to do, and does it well.

It applies very easily and comes off without a problem. However, you want to make sure you have liquid latex remover to protect your skin.

It dries fairly quickly and can be built up into different forms. It seals scar wax nicely and is overall a great product.

The only con I have is the color. In the future I would preferred latex without the tint. As it makes it more difficult to shift colors as easily as I would wish. It’s also quite smelly. However, I’ve never encountered a good smelling liquid latex.

Overall a really great product and fair affordable! mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
I LOVE this liquid latex!!!!! It has been so helpful in making creative looks not only for halloween but for all kinds of holidays!! The price I paid for it was incredible! I would highly recommend everyone to buy this. I have two bottles I haven't even opened yet because I wanted to stock up for the year!!!
Dee M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite latex to use drys fast and its very adhesive to all objects added to makeup looks I've been using this product for a long time and will.continue to use this when I do professional stage makeup mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush #HallOWin #makeup
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
It was easy to make rotten zombie flesh with this and some cotton balls and tissues. I ordered it online (along with Mehron blood and dust). There are a bunch of helpful YouTube videos. I literally know nothing about this type of makeup, and I didn't have any issues on my first try.
Kaitlyn J.
I’ve been using this product for 3 years now and love it! I use it every October for my SFX projects. It’s very affordable and easy to use / apply. This is the only liquid latex I reach for. I know I’ll need a new one by next year! But it’s lasted a while and does the job. Love it.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
LIQUID LATEX IS THE BEST PRODUCT TO USE IF YOU’RE INTO MAKING WOUNDS LOOK REAL. & the simple fact that it’s flesh colored, makes it more of a plus. I’ve created zombie bites with liquid latex before and I received SOOOO many compliments from it. I felt so accomplished! Always recommend liquid latex for real life wounds :)
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Love this product for special effects makeup! Using this with molding wax makes for realistic looking wounds! It’s a good price for what you get. With more practice, you’ll be making creepy effects in no time!
Heather T.
Great for that amazing Halloween make up you want to do. It does dry a little quickly so be sure to work quickly. I found it last awhile and it's decent for the price. I'm hopefully gonna use it this year for my costume. Def. Recommend.
Kelsey E.
Love this latex. The smell is minimal(which can be a problem with latex) and the formula is great! Easy to mix with foundation to make it the perfect shadae. Easily adheres to skin, lasts all day, and removes painlessly with coconut oil.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Im a beginner using latex, i loved this product it was so easy to work with ! Although the smell is a little strong it works wonderfully . 10$ ? Not bad for a good amount ! Definitely purchasing again