BY MEHRON

Latex Liquid is an essential component of every Special Effects Makeup Artist throughout the entertainment industry. The uses for Latex Liquid are only limited by the imagination of the artist using it. Special Effects Artists throughout the world use... see more...

savannah h.
Huntington, WV
I LOVE this liquid latex!!!!! It has been so helpful in making creative looks not only for halloween but for all kinds of holidays!! The price I paid for it was incredible! I would highly recommend everyone to buy this. I have two bottles I haven't even opened yet because I wanted to stock up for the year!!!
Dee M.
Fresno, CA
My favorite latex to use drys fast and its very adhesive to all objects added to makeup looks I've been using this product for a long time and will.continue to use this when I do professional stage makeup mehron Latex Liquid 1 oz - Light Flesh with Brush #HallOWin #makeup
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
It was easy to make rotten zombie flesh with this and some cotton balls and tissues. I ordered it online (along with Mehron blood and dust). There are a bunch of helpful YouTube videos. I literally know nothing about this type of makeup, and I didn't have any issues on my first try.
Kaitlyn J.
I’ve been using this product for 3 years now and love it! I use it every October for my SFX projects. It’s very affordable and easy to use / apply. This is the only liquid latex I reach for. I know I’ll need a new one by next year! But it’s lasted a while and does the job. Love it.
Bri C.
Clermont, FL
LIQUID LATEX IS THE BEST PRODUCT TO USE IF YOU’RE INTO MAKING WOUNDS LOOK REAL. & the simple fact that it’s flesh colored, makes it more of a plus. I’ve created zombie bites with liquid latex before and I received SOOOO many compliments from it. I felt so accomplished! Always recommend liquid latex for real life wounds :)
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This latex is really good. I would recommend during a patch test before though to make sure you’re not allergic. I have used other latexes from Spirit Halloween and Walmart and while those are good to this mehron latex is as good as it gets.
Heather T.
Great for that amazing Halloween make up you want to do. It does dry a little quickly so be sure to work quickly. I found it last awhile and it's decent for the price. I'm hopefully gonna use it this year for my costume. Def. Recommend.
Kelsey E.
Love this latex. The smell is minimal(which can be a problem with latex) and the formula is great! Easy to mix with foundation to make it the perfect shadae. Easily adheres to skin, lasts all day, and removes painlessly with coconut oil.
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Love this product for special effects makeup! Using this with molding wax makes for realistic looking wounds! It’s a good price for what you get. With more practice, you’ll be making creepy effects in no time!
Dia J.
I love this product! I just purchased this product and the small bottle was 5.99! It’s great for SFX makeup and definitely what I expected. I purchased from Fantasy Costume locates in chicago. Great for cuts fix!