BY MEHRON

Mehron has taken Performance Cream Makeup to the next level with our HYPER-FORMANCE CreamBlend™ Stick Makeup. Mehron has reformulated cream makeup and packaged it in quick application swivel case. The smooth supple texture and complete coverage of... see more...

Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
This works great as a base for sugar skull makeup! I use this every halloween! You get a lot of product in the stick and it's easy to apply. Surprisingly after almost a year, mine still hasn't dried out!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
This is a total NECESSITY for MUAs at Halloween time! Super easy to use and easily blendable as well. Can’t beat the pigmentation for creating looks that require a white base. The price is perfect too as it’ll last you all season and then some!
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Amazing coverage no cracking and has great pigment. Top beauty influencers use this product to achieve long lasting makeup looks. This is a bit more pricey but is worth it if you want to have longer lasting makeup and picture worthy looks.
Kirstin R.
Tampa, FL
Once set, this stuff is awesome. I use it for halloween events and it doesn't budge. I pair it with the barrier spray for that extra protection. Lasts through running around outside and sweating. Great product!
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
If you want a super pigminted, and I mean PIGMINTED color go with mehron. Their colors are so thick and creamy, they blend like a charm so a little goes such a long way. Just remember to set it with a translucent or white powder because it will transfer.
Melissa H.
Westwood, NJ
So many white face makeups make you look splotchy or just pail. This works really well and goes on smooth and evenly. It does come off easily so I recommend using it with setting powder and spray. I haven't tried the other colors but would like to
Sayble H.
Dallas, TX
Stays well, difficult to work with sometimes - I used it for a skeleton look and the black would smear it. It’s great for solid white with no designs or details
Jennifer S.
Ridge , NY
Use this for my skull make up and it works well the white doesn’t fade like some products and you get a lot of uses out of it
Emilie L.
SAINT-GILLES , QC
I would recommend anyone who plans on using this to use a makeup sponge and foundation brush to blend in and smooth out the cream. A little goes a long way.

I wanted to create a pale and luminous doll-like look, therefore I applied a dewy makeup base before blending in the cream. One layer was good enough for me! But if you are trying to attain a clown look or any look along that line, you have to apply at least 2-3 layers.

Another thing to take note of - The cream blend gets a little flaky after your skin oxidize (half hour after application), so it would be best to set the cream makeup with setting powder or baby powder.

Overall, I am pleased with my purchase. The only reason why I'm not giving it a full 5 stars is because of this unpleasant chemical smell when I removed the makeup, which is strange because the cream didn't have any weird smell when I applied it on to my face.
Adelaida P.
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster To recreate this simple make-up use the white bar of @mehron with a cat tongue brush apply all over the face, then seal with translucent powder @Kleancolor and proceed to make kps drawings with the aquacolor palette @kryolan and accent the tones r I made a gradient of colors between blue and violets and fuchsia, also use the madle metle liquid lip of @Kleancolor with a bar of @personi, also use the palette eyeshadow of @dolcebella. I love working with that range of colors. These products inspire me to create. 😍🤗 PERSONI Lipstick Set Matte....... Para recrear este sencillo maquillaje utilice la barra blanca de @mehron con una brocha lengua de gato apliquen en todo el rostro, luego selle con polvo traslucido de @Kleancolor y procedi a realizar kps dibujos con la paleta de aquacolor de @kryolan y acentue los tonos r hice un degradado de colores entre azul y violetas y fucsia, ademas utilice el labial liquido metalizado madle de @Kleancolor con un labial de barra de @personi, utilice tambien la paleta de sombras de @docebella. Me encantan trabajar con esa gama de colores. Estos productos me inspiran a crear mehron CreamBlend Stick - WhiteKryolan Lip Rouge 24 Color Palette Theater Makeup 1208 PearlPERSONI Lipstick Set Matte #178 New Burgundy #125 Snow #75 Purple Grape what are your tastes or activities when you are not busy? cuales son tus gustos o actividades cuando no estas ocupado, tus #hobby #relax #makeup #sun #passion
Lynn G.
Dartmouth, NS
How much is this product?

back