BY MEHRON

Looking for the best selection of Costumes for any occasion - Then you have come to the right place. Choose this item made by the premier manufacturer for costumes props and theatrical wear. We supply ice shows circuses TV amusement parks Broadway and almost every major Hollywood movie studio with all their theatrical needs. From funny masks and accessories to unique life like mascot and animal costumes we have them all. Satisfaction Ensured. A lanolin-based highly pigmented Clown White that provides maximum whiteness yet can be used sparingly-thus the term "Lite". see more...

Amy H.
Corning, OH
Out of all of the white face make-ups I've tried this is my all time fave. After a little warming in your hand, it easily applies, covers well and leaves you with the perfect white face. Used with a proper setting powder and you're good to go! Your face is perfectly white and ready for anything you're going to become (clown, or whatever!!) I've never had a problem with this product breaking me out, or being overly difficult to remove.
Ashley J.
The best white cream paint!!!!! You can make it as opaque as you want and stays on! Perfect for Halloween looks or if you just wanna be a dead guy at a Halloween party haha! This is my second and I will Be repurchasing!!!!! Highly recommend!
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I was AMAZED at the covered of this paint! It is crazy how white it is covering even the darkest skin tones! I’ve even mixed this with some water activated paints to tint it if I don’t want to use it as a stark white base. This was a solid but and I’m lookin forward to trying more Mehron products!
Calah W.
Maple Valley, WA
Best white face paint I’ve used. Doesn’t get streaky or weird and you can layer colors on top. It doesn’t get cakey either. Very affordable and easy to use. I love mehron for all of my face painting needs. It’s the best.
Vianca B.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this! I use this every Halloween to create scary and beautiful halloween looks! It stays on a few good hours and it won't budge. You need to own this, especially if your on the spirit.
Katie G.
Los Angeles
First off, let me say that this is a great product for face painting, or a full coverage face. Wether it be for a shoot or for Halloween, I give this a 2 thumps up. It’s fairly easy to remove but it’s even easier to apply. To get an effortlessly smooth look, set it with a white setting powder to hide any sort of bumps or imperfection! It also allows you to add more colors and make your work look even more dimensional! This is a must have in your makeup bag! Mehron - Smooth Non-Cracking Clown White Makeup (2oz)
Galletita L.
Maryland City
the best product I have used, very good pigmentation with a maximum duration, I liked it and I recommend it
Francheska A.
Doral, FL
I love mehron and all of their products. This is I used a lot this white clown paint. I used it mostly as foundation for all the Halloween makeup. The texture is very heavy and creamy. It is wax based but it Is very pigmented and kind of heavy on the skin. I do recommend blending it with a brush or a beauty blender because it is kind of hard to blend. The product last a very long time. It is a good value.
Stephany F.
Siempre utilizo este producto para crear maquillajes en halloween, es una pasta blanca súper fácil de aplicar aunque al ser una pasta hay que sellarlo con polvo para que no se mueva, en su página tiene un costo de US$8.95 en su tamaño de 2oz. Lo cual rinde bastante, lo recomiendo para los maquillajes artísticos que necesiten una base blanca, me encanta!!