BY MEHAZ

The essential tweezer for the professional. Slanted, perfect tip alignment securely grasps hairs every time. Ideal for shaping eyebrows and removing hair. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey V.
United states
I've had these tweezers now for 8 years. They are a staple and I carry them on me at all times because you just never know when you may need a good pair of tweezers. These tweezers have outlived multiple pairs of other sub par tweezers. They get the hair the first time every time.
Harmony P.
kuna
I have been using Mehaz tweezers for years and I will never buy another brand tweezer. I have used others and always find myself missing these. They last forever and pick up the smallest of hairs. Highly recommend these.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Another fave in our Estie school kit. The tips were perfectly aligned, which made them super easy to use. These are really good quality, and can be used on any skin, including my sensitive skin. They work well with eyebrow waxing after the excess wax is taken off. They help with the flawless finish.
Courtney C.
Real nice tweezers. It's pretty hard to find an item like this now ah days. You can see in the picture that both tips meet equally across the tip, leaving no air what so ever. That's what's cool about this pair of tweezers. You don't need to squeeze very hard to use them. they are light weight and very convenient. In all they are about the best ones I picked u.
Mercedes D.
Clover,South Carolina
These tweezers are absolutely the best that I have ever purchased outside of the hospital. The tips meet and align perfectly, the metal is great quality, but thin enough at the tweezer tip that a single hair or very tiny speck can be grasped easily.
allee f.
Newport, PA
Very precise tweezers ! Best of the best ! Slant edge is perfect for getting every hair. I use these daily at work and in my feeelance kit. A little pricey but worth it. Other brands of tweezers aren't as nice or high quality as these . Very satisfied with this product!
Ask O.
Hands down best tweezers ever! I love the angle and the fine tip, I find that it makes tweezing easier and less painful, I've had mine for about four years and use everyday and they are not dull, still tweeze like the day I got them and fell in love!
Ashley M.
Simpsonville, SC
This is my favorite pair of tweezers I have ever gotten. Some tweezers are too rounded, and it's hard to get a good grip on the hairs. I love this one so much I'll probably never buy another kind.
Julie S.
El paso, TX
These tweezers work fabulous, I highly recommend them for the eyebrows, they get all the little hairs
Andreina B.
united states
Recomiendo esta marca porque su material es duradero fuerte y resistente! Es del tamaño perfecto así que no molestara para nada en tu bolsa de maquillaje, es super útil para esos momentos de urgencia de depilación en tus cejas