BY MEHAZ

The essential tweezer for the professional. Slanted, perfect tip alignment securely grasps hairs every time. Ideal for shaping eyebrows and removing hair. Stainless steel. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Another fave in our Estie school kit. The tips were perfectly aligned, which made them super easy to use. These are really good quality, and can be used on any skin, including my sensitive skin. They work well with eyebrow waxing after the excess wax is taken off. They help with the flawless finish.
Courtney C.
Real nice tweezers. It's pretty hard to find an item like this now ah days. You can see in the picture that both tips meet equally across the tip, leaving no air what so ever. That's what's cool about this pair of tweezers. You don't need to squeeze very hard to use them. they are light weight and very convenient. In all they are about the best ones I picked u.
Mercedes D.
Charlotte , NC
These tweezers are absolutely the best that I have ever purchased outside of the hospital. The tips meet and align perfectly, the metal is great quality, but thin enough at the tweezer tip that a single hair or very tiny speck can be grasped easily.
allee f.
Newport, PA
Very precise tweezers ! Best of the best ! Slant edge is perfect for getting every hair. I use these daily at work and in my feeelance kit. A little pricey but worth it. Other brands of tweezers aren't as nice or high quality as these . Very satisfied with this product!
Ask O.
Hands down best tweezers ever! I love the angle and the fine tip, I find that it makes tweezing easier and less painful, I've had mine for about four years and use everyday and they are not dull, still tweeze like the day I got them and fell in love!
julie s.
El paso, TX
These tweezers work fabulous, I highly recommend them for the eyebrows, they get all the little hairs
Barbara S.
Best tweezers in the world! This is my second pair in my lifetime. I had the first pair for 20 years before they became too dull to pull fine hair. I believe that the first pair would still function well if I had them sharpened, but I figured I would go ahead and buy a second pair seeing as pair number 1 lasted me 20 years! Thank you Mehaz! You have a faithful customer for life!!
Andreina B.
united states
Recomiendo esta marca porque su material es duradero fuerte y resistente! Es del tamaño perfecto así que no molestara para nada en tu bolsa de maquillaje, es super útil para esos momentos de urgencia de depilación en tus cejas
Ximena V.
Monterrey nuevo leon
From cult classics to holy grail products you're a walking encyclopedia for anything beauty. We want to know all your secrets and tips