BY MEHAZ #52 in Cuticle Clippers

Buy on Beauty ...
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
These nippers are fantastic! They stay sharp for a long time and when you need them sharpened, you only pay shipping! A little pricey but worth the money rather than buying a discount brand that will rust. Highly recommend
Haley T.
Morgantown, WV
This was such a nice ergonomic tool. It was easy to use and got the job done on multiple clients of mine. I work at a salon warehouse and we sell this whole line of products and we sell a to a lot of customers!
Allie➰
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect if you want to cut your cuticles and not drive all the way to a salon. Great price tag. I bought mine at Walmart right in the nail section super easy to find.
Jennifer Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a professional nail tech and this brand is great for multiple uses all day. It cleans well in the wet cleaner and autoclave. It does not rust and stays sharp for a long time. Be careful not to drop any nippers because the end will bend or break.
Keshia P.
American Falls, ID
Love them. Mehaz have been my to go to brand since I was in beauty school. They are high quality. They have fantastic grips to them an have the most safety you can have in nippers an clippers
Tracey M.
Escanaba
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of these they are excellent to grip but i found garder to sanatize and clean the grippers to me hold bacteria and grime
karina p.
Sarasota, FL
This too is really easy to clean your nails with income to cut them in the product is really good
Nassua H.
barranquilla
Exwcelente producto muy cómodo para usar feliz hace mi situación menos complicada lo recomiendo
Hebo A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know are the best same only one I was really a really good bad guy I am so don’t just ☝🏻
Cheyenne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have found cheaper brands that work just as good. my cheapest ones wRte like five dollars and they work the same without paying 40 dollars