BY MEHAZ

Mehaz implements are designed for the beauty professional. Whether you specialize in nail, hair or skin care, Mehaz has the right tool for your needs. With strict quality control standards Lifetime Guarantee and free sharpening see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
I use this on myself after my hands are too tired from working all day. The handle provides a soft and comfortable grip. I only use this brand and Tweezerman brand. It is easy to sterilize with 90% plus strength rubbing alcohol or soaking in barbicide. When I used to have my beauty license, I used these a lot on clients because the grip didn’t wear my hands out after doing makeup and nails all day.
Unique L.
Dearborn
the grip on this is really nice to have for a cuticle nipper. its really nice to use right before you go do your nails at a nail salon. it will save you some money like it did for myself.i bought mine online and it was really convenient for myself that way
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
Yassssss! This cuticle cutter gives me life!!!! When I can’t make it to the salon it’s so nice I can soak my nails at home and use these cutters to get all the excess cuticle off! Love the clipper and highly recommend!
Brittany W.
Denver
These cuticle nippers are great for self manicures and professional alike. I love the grip on them making them easy to hold with your less dominant hand ! I also enjoy the size option 1/4 inch is a great size for meticulous nipping!
Tabytha S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Awesome, sharp and accurate. Very easy to handle as well. Great value for the quality. I would definitely recommend especially since I am a professional nail technician.
Desiree R.
Ventnor City
Great cuticle clipper! A little more money than other brands but you can always send them back to the company to be sharpened. This is my second pair of clippers from Mehaz. My first pair lasted me 5 years. Would definitely buy again.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
These nippers are fantastic! They stay sharp for a long time and when you need them sharpened, you only pay shipping! A little pricey but worth the money rather than buying a discount brand that will rust. Highly recommend
Jennifer Y.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a professional nail tech and this brand is great for multiple uses all day. It cleans well in the wet cleaner and autoclave. It does not rust and stays sharp for a long time. Be careful not to drop any nippers because the end will bend or break.
Haley T.
Morgantown, WV
This was such a nice ergonomic tool. It was easy to use and got the job done on multiple clients of mine. I work at a salon warehouse and we sell this whole line of products and we sell a to a lot of customers!
Keshia P.
American Falls, ID
Love them. Mehaz have been my to go to brand since I was in beauty school. They are high quality. They have fantastic grips to them an have the most safety you can have in nippers an clippers