BY MEHAZ #47 in Cuticle Clippers

Mehaz the rod cuticle nipper/pusher in one features high quality German stainless steel double-spring design. Conveniently combines a cuticle pusher in the nipper handle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
This is an awesome brand for any nail care implement. I got mine from Cosmo Prof, but you need a cosmetology license to shop there. I'm sure you could find this online, though. I've used other brands cuticle pushers before, but this one is my favorite. It hasn't dulled out and become too blunt, and I've had it for over three years. I really only use the spoon side.
Chelsey R.
Albert Lea
Very durable! This cuticle clipper lasted a very long time with me doing my nails almost every week! My mom bought me this clipper at Sally's beauty supply. It is very easy to use and even has directions on the package! I would definitely buy this again when the one I have now gets older!
Donni I.
Portland
Two in one product. Great for fingers and toes, love the round edge to push back the cuticle to get that fresh cut look. The round straight side is the best for cleaning under your nails.
Ariel L.
Anaheim, CA
The is the best cuticle pusher I have used so far and would not change a bit. Alernatives are slighty cheaper but the results are fantastic! I've used this multiple times on myself and others and they've given me the same response. I highly recommend using this product.
Karen D.
Santa Ana, CA
Love it!! It works miracles. It's great for pushing the cuticle back but also in scraping the dead skin of the nail bed. I use alcohol to soak the nail so it doesn't damage the skin or the nail than it comes off with ease. Great for prepping before nails polish, gel or acrylics.
Em S.
Everything Mehaz is amazing. There is a hefty price tag but it is extremely easy to use and worth the price. Pushing back cuticles with this pusher is painless.
Janessa O.
I love this product very much.when I use it,it does not hurt my skin and me.the packaging is very nice.I when I use it ,it very gentle to my skin.
Brandy M.
McLoud, Oklahoma
This is a great tool to get all the dead cuticle off. I also like to use it to clean up excess polish. I use this tool on every service i do
Works, but hurts if you have dry cuticles. If you do have dry cuticles I suggest doing it in the shower or after you lotion your hands.
Nejirria H.
Riverdale
I rarley use it but it is good. You can still push back your cuticle and do your own nails because it works just lik all the others.
Jyoti G.
India
Does this product worth the prize?