BY MEHAZ #49 in Cuticle Clippers

Stainless steel. One end spade pushes back cuticles, one end spear for cleaning under fingernails and toenails. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Hayette P.
Baltimore
It was a It was great when I did my nails with the trailer do you say it was like really vegetable and I really needed it I looked for it everywhere but I found it at Family Dollar and medical cost that is really great I think you guys will really love it so remarries you like and love peace have a New Year’s
Annalise P.
Bountiful
If you're looking for a great nail cleaner, this is the product for you! I bought this because my husband gets really bad ingrown toenails and sometimes I have to clean out the empty crevices and this is excellent for that. The steel is great quality and has a lifetime warranty.
💚Meme💚 W.
Illinois
Helps tp clean thpse hard to reach areas and i jist am really impressed because not all have the same result i actually had gotten mine from ultra beauty i use the product repeatedly so im a repeat user for sure and i wpuld buy the product  again for sure
Em S.
There is not another brand that touches the quality of Mehaz. I’ve been a professional nail tech for 8 years and I love this cuticle pusher and cleaner. You can definitely feel the quality and it makes my work extremely easy.
Tracey M.
Escanaba
Easy to handle and easy to clean and sanatize sharp end seems to stay sharp and and i find the tool does a good job when handles correctly i bought at cosmo prof
Colleen H.
I have begun my nail technology certification program and use cuticle pushers daily for a variety of services. This one is awesome. It's more costly than orange sticks but as it can be sanatized, it ends up being more than worth it. I have three of these and love them!
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Honestly I thought this was going to be a great tool, but it gets kinda heavy while using and it is a little sharp. Lots of oohs and owws when using this. Price is a bit high in my opinion, but my opinion.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
I literallt JUST BOUGHT this product and I LOVE IT!
I am someone who has a nervous habits of biting my nails and my cuticles grow too far down my nail. So its nice to just get everything evened out and nice.
Instagram: Savannah.brown17
Twitter: @savannahlbrown1
Cassy B.
I wear Jamberry Nail Wraps day in and day out - and the way to make sure cuticles are pushed back properly is with one of these babies. Works like a charm, all my invisible cuticle is gone !!!! I highly recommend this product!~
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
I've been doing my own nails for a long time and let me tell you this cuticle pusher is a must! It's a necessity in order for your nails to look their best.