BY MEHAZ #55 in Cuticle Clippers

Stainless steel. One rounded end and one straight end for gently pushing back cuticles. A must have for the professional. see more...

• Is it good ? My cuticles are hard to push back 3 Answers
  • Does this product really help? Is it safer than wood?2 Answers
  • Does this work better than the wood cuticle pushers?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the most useful and necessary instrument in the day to day of a nail professional like me. It is a good tool, strong for all the pressure applied, practical and precise. Accurate.
Brandy C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This tool is the best. Get close and accurate without breaking skin or scratching the nail. You want to remove your cuticle properly? This is the product to use always.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I love how intricate the design is of this tool! It's a must have for any girl who is looking to keep her nails clean and fabulous! I haven't found a con so far! But I'm extremely happy with this product !
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I love that I can have an at home manicure with this product. I use a little cuticle cream and then this tool. My nails end up looking like I had a manicure at a salon. I would definitely recommend this product to people.
Catt C.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this on my toes to push and lift the cuticle so I can nip them, I never realized how much I was missing until I started using this and now my pedicure lasts longer!
Kayla H.
Let's face it a cuticle pusher is a cuticle pusher lol but I like this one I guess because it's metal and has gripes on it but any cuticle pusher would work
Kristen M.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Mehaz Professional Cuticle Pusher, 5 Inch more...
Super basic way of getting the job done. There’s nothing insanely special about it, but it’s easy to clean/sterilize and does what i need.
Brooke S.
Needham Heights, MA
I have medium size nail beds and this product has made my nails look longer and it is a great addition to my nail care routine.
Krystel P.
Perfect tool to use for effectively pushing back your cuticle. Great on cuticle on toes a well. A go to tool in my nail kit..
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Review for: 1, Mehaz Professional Cuticle Pusher, 5 Inch more...
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Ashlee S.
Floral Park, NY
Is it good ? My cuticles are hard to push back
Kiara B.
Does this help make cuticles looks neat and tody?
Bianca A.
Bakersfield
Does this work better than the wood cuticle pushers?
Kiana B.
Rochester, NY
Does this product really help? Is it safer than wood?