BY MEHAZ

Mehaz implements are designed for the beauty professional. Whether you specialize in nail, hair or skin care, Mehaz has the right tool for your needs. With strict quality control standards Lifetime Guarantee and free sharpening see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Jussschwan  M.
I like when my nail tech uses these but I'm going to be honest- it's awkward to use these and it's hard to get a really precise cuticle cut like you would if someone else were giving you a manicure. Unless you're ambidextrous I would think more people would have the same problem I have. My dominant hand does a great job while my non-dominant hand makes me feel like I may as well just go get a manicure. On my feet though, works like a champ. I can do my own pedi just fine.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Doesn't get stuck when I try to use it , gets out all the junk from my nails and doesn't give me a lot of trouble using it . Works great .
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Love this! Easy to handle and clips the skin right off without having to pull on the skin