BY MEHAZ #52 in Cuticle Clippers

Mehaz Cuticle Nippers feature a double spring that allows free floating movements with no resistance. Mehaz is the leader in premium implements for the professional nail technician. see more...

Sandy A.
I was a professional nail tech for many years. This instrument is easy to use and holds up. I never had trouble with this brand. Yes they are pricey but if you want a cuticle cutter to stay sharpe and not rust this is the one to use. I will continue using this product.
Parys L.
Marrero, LA
the Mehaz cuticle clippers are safe and efficiently get the dead cuticles from my nails all by my self with out cutting my self and looks as if I had a professional do them.

These are not as sharp as other nippers I've used that would cut into my skin
Melissa G.
Los Angeles, California
Everything i use from Mehaz is top notch! There precision is on point! I am a licensed esthetician and i ONLY use Mehaz tweezers for brow shaping. Mehaz tools are the best!
Leslie A.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Sharp and easy to use. Gets rid of excess cuticle better than anything I've ever used. I mostly do my own nails so this is definitely what I reach for.
Mariam L.
Toms River
Have used Mehaz cuticle nippers for over10 years. Very comfortable to handle and are durable. I also send them back to the company for sharpening.
Sheena P.
These little dudes come in very handy when doing your own mani/pedi! I use sweet oil to soften the cuticles before trimming.
Diamon G.
Shalimar, Fl.
I really enjoy this product for mutltiple reasons, i can use it on my fingers and toes without any mishaps.
Anna R.
West Yarmouth, MA
Works perfectly for that at home manicure that's just as good as the $30 one at the salon down the street!
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
I use this just about everyday! I love being able to snip my cuticles quickly and easily!
Kara T.
Oakley, CA
Megan gave the best nippers, and manicuring tools on the market! Love their products!