Mehaz Professional Cuticle Nipper, 1/8 Inch Jaw uploaded by samantha g.

BY MEHAZ #40 in Cuticle Clippers

Buy on Amazon*
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I just love this product so much! It’s probably one of my favorites out there and I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Especially if they’re looking to get a fun little gift for somebody! Definitely use this if you’re not sure or not yet.
Tammi M.
Smithtown, NY
  offers a lifetime warranty on their product. You can send it for sharpening. This is the perfect size to remove cuticles from tiny fingers and around corners. I bought mine at cosmoprof beauty discounters. I have a few of them. They are comfortable in the hand.
Nichole P.
Manhattan, KS
I'm only giving 3 starts because the tip easily broke/bent. I feel for the price the metal should be a lot strong than that. Mehaz does have a good warranty but sometimes it's just not worth the hassle to turn something in. Too expensive for the quality.
Rachelle S.
Penn Valley, CA
These work great and feel sturdy. I use them at the salon that I work at and they have seemed to stay strong despite using them very often. I would repurchase and recommend them to others. I wouldn't say they're so AMAZING but they're also not bad.
georgina c.
Lawrence, NY
very sharp, never cuts jagged cuticles.  Haven't had them sharpened since I purchased over a year ago and they are still cutting nicely.  These are a great go to when you can't get to the salon for a regular manicure.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Great and easy to use product. Stays sharp for a long time so they last for a long time. I don't like how they don't stay latched when you try to use them though. You have to stop and re latch the middle
Linda A.
This are the best cuticle nippers i have ever tried even better than tweezerman i use to work at a beauty supple that sold all kinds of nipper and this were the best and they last really long before you have to sharp them
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is an excellent cuticle nipper which I have been using for years. No complaints! It has done an excellent job and I've never had any issues with this product. Worth the money if you're serious about doing your own manicures at home!
Melissa S.
Los Angeles, CA
By far one of my favorite nail tools. Nips the cuticle cleanly and thoroughly. No need to pull or keep snipping. I use this often on my cuticles, hang nails, etc. I bought mine on Amazon.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ
These nippers give my cuticles life! Can be on the pricey side but totally worth ever penny. Nice and sharp, perfect blade angle, not heavy, and super durable. Handling is so nice my 11 year old daughter can use them without a problem. I even bought a backup pair