Mehaz Professional Cuticle Nipper, 1/8 Inch Jaw uploaded by samantha g.

BY MEHAZ #41 in Cuticle Clippers

Mehaz implements are designed for the beauty professional. Whether you specialize in nail, hair or skin care, Mehaz has the right tool for your needs. With strict quality control standards Lifetime Guarantee and free sharpening see more...

Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I just love this product so much! It’s probably one of my favorites out there and I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Especially if they’re looking to get a fun little gift for somebody! Definitely use this if you’re not sure or not yet.
Kerry R.
This is the one they gave us in nail school, which was back in 2008 so it is definitely durable. I can’t speak to the price because it came in a kit. I do like this brand over a different brand that I have. Size is perfect for me.
Georgina C.
Lawrence , NY
very sharp, never cuts jagged cuticles.  Haven't had them sharpened since I purchased over a year ago and they are still cutting nicely.  These are a great go to when you can't get to the salon for a regular manicure.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Great and easy to use product. Stays sharp for a long time so they last for a long time. I don't like how they don't stay latched when you try to use them though. You have to stop and re latch the middle
Hunter B.
Minneapolis, MN
This is an excellent cuticle nipper which I have been using for years. No complaints! It has done an excellent job and I've never had any issues with this product. Worth the money if you're serious about doing your own manicures at home!
Linda A.
This are the best cuticle nippers i have ever tried even better than tweezerman i use to work at a beauty supple that sold all kinds of nipper and this were the best and they last really long before you have to sharp them
Melissa S.
Los Angeles, CA
By far one of my favorite nail tools. Nips the cuticle cleanly and thoroughly. No need to pull or keep snipping. I use this often on my cuticles, hang nails, etc. I bought mine on Amazon.
Jamie N.
Trenton, NJ
These nippers give my cuticles life! Can be on the pricey side but totally worth ever penny. Nice and sharp, perfect blade angle, not heavy, and super durable. Handling is so nice my 11 year old daughter can use them without a problem. I even bought a backup pair
Vanessa L.
Renton , WA
I love this thing its amazing for getting the rigue cuticle, the loose gel nail Polish mistakes, ingrown nails. This is a high quality item i use it almost daily as a professional and have had it for 3 years and not needed to sharpen them
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
This is an amazing cuticle nipper. It is small so it can get up close. It is a lot sharper than other brands I have used which does not cause snags. I got it at a pro beauty store. I would recommend this to anyone that can get it!

back