BY MEHAZ

Stainless steel, heavy-duty toenail clipper. Features a straight blade, ergonomically designed at an angle for ease of use and to better treat ingrown toenails. Includes file and clipping catcher. see more...

Jessica M.
Casco, ME
These are my favorite clippers. They're so easy to use, sanitize and I absolutely love the perfect clip.  I've has mine for well over 15 years now and the still work as well as the first time I bought them. I'd say that's a good value. Heck yes, I recommend them and would buy them again!
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻