BY MEHAZ #59 in Cuticle Clippers

Stainless steel. Body of a tweezer, head of a nipper. Trim cuticles and hangnails. see more...

• This looks like eyebrow tweezers. How does this work for cutting ...1 Answers
  • Why there is a hoolle in it ??1 Answers
  • I have all these little hairs along my jawline and the tweezers I...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I just love this product so much! It’s probably one of my favorites out there and I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Especially if they’re looking to get a fun little gift for somebody! Definitely use this if you’re not sure or not yet.
Roxana A.
Hialeah
Oh yess!! Since this game into my life it’s been easier to do my cuticles! This is way better than the iPhone me I have from a brand I won’t mention . I purchased it at target. I would definitely recommend to other who are curious about it. It’s worth the money!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Hajera C.
Easy to use and does the job well! I use these when I give myself at home manicures and even pedicures. They're amazing and haven't dulled out at all.
Frances F.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love these nippers. They are nice and sharp, great for hang nails. Definitely hands down the best nippers I use on myself and my clients.
Pamela M.
Alanna , GA
I love this and works great it's fast easy to use the pricing that you could put in your purse take it anywhere price is very good
Hebo A.
You know tell him me what’s you what you want to me know to do it I that mean you it would happen be a lot good time day and don’t
Kyndal G.
Hopewell, VA
Love these so much perfect at getting every little hair doesnt leave you frustrated. I actually look forward to doing my brows 😊
Angel 0.
Anacoco, LA
Love these tweezers. I think they r great with plucking hairs. I use them for eyebrows. This is definitely a pro.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
super easy to use I love super delicate hands and cuticles are raised with this holy remedy for that problem
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these work well with pedicures?
Pamela A.
Mobile, AL
I have all these little hairs along my jawline and the tweezers I use on my eyebrows don't grab the jaw hairs. Or they grab my skin and pinch. Ouch! I was wondering if they are good for oily skin and getting the hairs when they aren't very long.
Angelica M.
Pearl River, LA
Ive been looking for a better pair of these. How well does this kind hold up over time ?
Giselle S.
vero beach, FL
This looks like eyebrow tweezers. How does this work for cutting cuticles? I'd like to try something diff because I find the normal cuticle scissor looking things so much harder to use.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Why there is a hoolle in it ??