BY MEHAZ

Stainless steel. Heavy duty jaw for removal of excess acrylic. Smooth double spring, lap joint. see more...

Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
Mehaz is by far my favorite professional tools for manicures and pedicures.

The stainless steel is such a high quality it takes a lot of washes and many years for them to rust.

I use their clippers and nippers. These tools are a luxury since their on the pricier side.

The great thing is that their tools are lifetime guarantee.
Abby E.
Amarillo, TX
This is the Cadillac of cuticle nippers IMO. I have used several different brands and finally splurged for these. They are AMAZING! Definitely worth the extra $$$
The only downfall...they can be dangerous when you cut too much!
Ally A.
Hamtramck
Very sharp! Clips great. It's very instant. The handle is nice and the shape is too. I mean, it does its job. He quality was great, so I do recommend! The price was okay. It was on sale once. :))))))))
Brittany P.
Dallas
I will say that I don’t actually own this but I have used it at a friends and it’s crazy how well these worked for me. It definitely got the job done and fast and simple. I’m definitely purchasing these for myself in the near future!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
This was a durable pair compared to other brands. The shape of them makes it convienant for the hard to get spots.
Camily D.
E bom, quando forem comprar compre este nao fica cego atoa, tira bastante cutícula e bom dms parece ate sonho😍

Amazon