BY MEHAZ

Mehaz Cuticle Nippers feature a double spring that allows free floating movements with no resistance. Mehaz is the leader in premium implements for the professional nail technician. see more...

• Can this be used for other purposes besides cutting the c...2 Answers
Larissa E.
Guarulhos
This plier is great, does not hurt and does the job very well done, without leaving the cuticle all punctured; not to mention that pliers of this type that are not with plastic handles are much stronger, last longer, are easier to use and better; recommended too, I believe no one would regret it.
Nadine
Good product as an esthetician I use this on my clients and it works great not too sharp that it cuts people but just the right amount that it's still doing its job
Clody F.
Doral, FL
a very practical product! durable steel!
I like it a lot to use it in my weekly care.
the material does not rust! It is really durable and I highly recommend it!
Mahek M.
A great product to use by yourself to give yourself a great mani pedi. I'd recommend everyone to use it. It gives a professional looking result.
Dina M.
This is a great product. It’s the perfect size. I do wish the tip was just a bit slimmer. Other than that it’s a great tool for beginners.
Guadalupe N.
mexico
Muy genial me encantaria probarlo se be de muy buena calidad quisiera probarlo para dar mi punto de vista a mos amigos y conocidos
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Wafaa E.
El jadida, Dokkala
It's great for getting all of the dead skin in my cuticles with harming or injuring me i love it it's my all time favorite
Sinthia R.
Doral, FL
Excelente y duradero, me encanta el trabajo profesional que puedo lograr con esta herramienta. Lo recomiendo a cualquiera.
malak b.
Firsty! Mehaz cuticle nipper it is soo good product to your nails i use it soo buy it try it your nails wiil looks good
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Can this be used for other purposes besides cutting the cuticle such as the nail?

Amazon