BY MEHAZ #38 in Cuticle Clippers

Mehaz Cuticle Nippers feature a double spring that allows free floating movements with no resistance. Mehaz is the leader in premium implements for the professional nail technician. see more...

• Can this be used for other purposes besides cutting the c...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
I just love this product so much! It’s probably one of my favorites out there and I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Especially if they’re looking to get a fun little gift for somebody! Definitely use this if you’re not sure or not yet.
shaquana J.
usa
I just love them they are the best that works just fine for my nails and you know when I do other people knows they let her come out when I use the product it's one of my favorite products to use out of everything that I selected.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Sandra G.
loveland
Son muy manejables y puedo usarlas perfectamente las uso 2 a3 veces a la semana o cuando es necesario y su tamaño es perfecto para transladar cuando salgo de viaje
Kelly G.
Connellsville, PA
I am a nail technician and I love using Mehaz!! It seems like they fit in my hand just perfect. They stay sharp forever but if they do get dull, they offer free shipping!! I will definitely buy these again!
Stephanie M.
Clinton, MD
Mehaz Nippers are known industry-wide for their sharp, dependable cutting edges and their consistent performance.  Other nippers I have used tend to get dull really fast.  Mehaz tend to be very sharp and you have to be careful during usage.  I would highly recommend these to a professional that knows how to use them.
NAOMI W.
Missoula
I love mehaz I've used mine for 12 yrs and love the way they cut and clean up cuticle area. They are sharp and make it easy to get all the dead skin without tearing the cuticle.
tayler R.
henderson
These cuticle clippers help a lot. they're sharp, so they cut the cuticle in one snip. i never end up ripping skin off like with other cheap cuticle clippers.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
I am a manicurist by trade so I can give a honest and true account to these nippers being awesome! I do use these everyday at work and have tried so many different ones that when I ordered these because a fellow manicurist recommended them to me, when I started using these Mehaj cuticle nippers I vowed to never try any other brand ever again!! I've had mine for over a year now and they are still like brand new. I recommend these 100%!!
ester b.
Washington
I use this for my cuticle, it is very sharp so it gets what you’re trying to get. It’s easy to use and gets to the smallest of the places. They are a very good quality just have to be careful not to cut your skin with them because it would not stop bleeding. Other than that it’s my favorite product for my cuticles because of its precision!
Andrew A.
Cortland, NY
Can this be used for other purposes besides cutting the cuticle such as the nail?

back