Mehaz 444 - 4 1/4

Mehaz 444 - 4 1/4" Acrylic Nipper 1/4 Jaw

BY MEHAZ

German made. Stainless steel cobalt, double spring, lapjoint with extra-strength jaw for cutting acrylic. see more...

Mehaz 444 - 4 1/4
Mehaz 444 - 4 1/4" Acrylic Nipper 1/4 Jaw
Buy on Beauty ...
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
Good quality cuticle clippers. I've had mine forever. I'm not nail technician but I find that these ones are easy to use and small enough to do detail work well. Would buy again... but I don't think I'll have to!
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
This is really effective and has yet to dull. The down side is the cost, but considering I would have gone through three already it's not THAT bad.
Amyah A.
Killeen, TX
Love these when I do my husband pedi this always does the trick not to mention he is a us. Soldier they help keep his feet looking good?!!
Jennifer K.
Love these cuticle clippers.  Easy to use and control.  No slipping so you won't have to worry about taking too much skin and bleeding.
Jayla T.
Detroit, MI
when I do my nails this is what I use and this helos alot its very strong and does a neat job i love it yaaaaayy
Libby l.
Winsford
This product is a great product to use especially if you are learning to do your own acrylic nails it is simple and easy to use and it makes it easier to create flawledd shaped nails.
Rocío B.
Granada
Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo
Gerlane P.
Melhor ki já usei não tenho do que reclamar super durável não dói nas mãos ao apertar já dei um pra minha manicure de presente