Mehaz 1/4 Jaw Convertible Spring Cuticle Nipper (for Men) uploaded by Amanda M.

BY MEHAZ

Mehaz Curette Nail Cleaner is made of stainless steel with two tiny scoops to clean under fingernails and toenails. see more...

• Women can use as well its one of those products that just...1 Answers
  • Why is it just for men? Can women use as well1 Answers
Abby D.
My husband and I both love this product. We have gotten so much use out of them. Wish you could use them to cut your nails evenly. Price is good and would continue to purchase. I haven’t actually used any other product brand. I would buy these again.
mrsfiddlebutter M.
Pinon Hills , CA
As a nail tech Some of you guys know that your nippers are a very important part of the process I really like how the tablet interlocking clamp in the middle which helps the control of clipping the cuticles also the price is reasonable
Ashley H.
(For men) hahah, I use these to remove ingrown nails that have been removed surgically twice by podiatrists in my teen years. Now that I am an adult, I don't have time for my toe to be bandaged hugely so I temporarily relieve pain by cutting it out on my own. No regrets here.
Lauren H.
Tempe
I have had my pair for years now. It works extremely well, have lots of control in my hand with this. Very high quality. Thisis what i use professionally on clients also.
Leah W.
Best clippers ever if you have strong cuticles like meme you know you cannot just buy a cheap junky pair of clippers these are the way to go!!!!!!!!! This is the perfect pair of clippers if you plan on doing your own manicure at home!!!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
I have owned the same pair for 17 years and they have never needed sharpening, even when I used them while working as a nail technician for 3 years.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi peeps I jus flocs these guys there perfect they can be a little pricey but ok I used it a few times before I like it no cons I just like it ty
Taylor H.
Hiram
One of the best cuticle clippers I've found! A great deal and easy to find at Sally beauty supply. The brand is all around great as well.
sarah s.
Shreveport
Super sharp and efficient they trim away all access cuticle use dry or wet! Repeat user and will keep using they have great value
Tosha H.
Hartford, KY
The implement was very comfortable to handle. The cutting action was smooth and comfortable. It was also very easy to clean.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Why is it just for men? Can women use as well
Ettiennette M.
Women can use as well its one of those products that just add for men for no apparen't reason... Maybe to make men feel good about habing a special cuticle cutter lol

Amazon