Meguiar's A3316 Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe - 16 oz.

Does this just clean or does it shine as well?
Start your review of Meguiar's A3316 Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe - 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Super easy to use, just spray and wipe, then give area a little buff and you're done. Now this is quick detailer which means it's a spot dealer not a complete car detailer. You use this after you detail you automobile and need to touch up areas between complete details. This is one of the better detailers available at most department and auto stores.
I love this product. This is great to use in between washes so your car keeps it clean look all the time. It easy to use just spray on and wipe off. Meguiars quick detailer can also be used with their clay bar to give your car a super smooth finish after washing and before waxing. This quick detailer can be found at auto parts store and other retailers that sell car cleaning products.
So my boyfriend uses only Meguiars for his car and he loves it! He goes to car shows and takes his car. He washes and waxes his car before the show and when the car is at the show, he uses this to maintain that beautiful look. This is perfect to remove hand prints from people touching and shining again. Best quick detailing spray. Would highly recommend.
San Pedro, CA
I use this ALL the time to keep my ride clean. It is more than effective, leaves the car spotless. It smells good too. It's not expensive especially having in mind how much money you can save on car washes.
Brownsville, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am a proud mustang owner and she gets the best of the best and this is it. Perfect to keep on hand in the garage! Great value! Not too expensive! I would recommend to anyone wanting a clean car
Hawkinsville, GA
My husband and I swear by this ! We always use it to clean the inside of our truck. It works so well and leaves everything so nice and clean! Well worth the price! I will continue to buy this awesome product!!
Tiverton , RI
I love this wax it's great. goes on easy. I use the wax on wax off method. leaves my car very shiny and looks professional done.
Lakeville, IN
Meguiar's A3316 Quik Detailer Mist & Wipe - 16 oz. uploaded by Cara M.
Meguiars quick mist and wipe is perfect to clean up your car and brings back the shine your car once had with a quick wipe !!
This stuff is great if you like your car to look good then this is it .and its easy to use just spray and buff out
Tulare, CA
This stuff is super awesome. We use it on all our cars all the time. It's great for detailing.