BY GENERIC #66 in Fish Oil

MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil Softgels: No preservatives or artificial colors Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency see more...

Buy on walgree...
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried a few different fish oil pills out there, mostly all soft gels, and after you take them you can taste the fish oil itself. Unlike those, MegaRed you get all the benefits without that gross after taste. I would recommend this product to anyone that needs to take fish oil or just wants to boost their health.
Tiffany M.
I tried fish oil and would always get a disgusting aftertaste from it. Then I tried the Megared Krill oil and not only are the pills smaller and easier to swallow, but I've never had any of that aftertaste. I would definitely recommend them.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. I have tried a few different fish oil pills and I can always states the fish. I dislike the taste of fish in general, never mind burping it up after I take a pill! No such problem with this product and I get my lovely Omega's.
Evelina L.
Springfield, NJ
MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil Softgels: No preservatives or artificial colors Guaranteed for purity, freshness and labeled potency. I tried fish oil and would always get a disgusting aftertaste from it. Good taste and very healthy
Carla  P.
My Dr told me to take these for a dry eye problem I've been having. So far it's working great, there is a slight fishy odor when you open the container but you can't taste it at all. You don't burp it either. It's expensive but worth it.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
I have to take these for medical reasons and holy cow they make a huge difference.....