BY MEGARED #45 in Fish Oil

Schiff megared omega-3 krill oil contains oil from 100% pure antarctic krill. Megared provides an optimal combination of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to support heart and joint health. One easy softgel required per day. see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This is the only fish oil I use! It is super easy to take and doesn't taste like fish when you swallow it or give you fishy burps or heartburn! The pills are very small and you only need to take one to get the same amount of omega 3's as multiple fish oil pills. Taking this has helped improve my cholesterol and my dry skin. I recommend it
Shyla C.
Medford, OR
MegaKrill is a great way to get your fish oil. The pills are half the size of the others and have the same amounts of the omegas. You also don't burp fish like you do when you take the other brands. It is a few extra dollars than some of the others, but so worth it!
ashley p.
Logansport, IN
I really love this stuff. It has all the benefit of fish oil, but it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste and it's really easy to swallow. There is no strange smell, which you sometimes get from fish oil products
Jessica D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I really like these Megared krill oil softgels. they are much smaller then regular fish oil pills so they are easier to take. I don't like however that they are more expensive then fish oil.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Meh. I have moderate arthritis in both knees. Hated taking fish oil, so I decided to give these a try. I found that they were not as effective, this making me look for another alternative.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Never tried this product but I have been hearing nothing but good things about it. Definitely on my list!