Megared MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil Softgels - 30 Count

by Megared

#12 in Fish Oil

Fight back with schiff megared omega-3 krill oil softgels - 30 count. Compared to fish oil, krill oil contains oil from 100% pure antarctic krill to give you an optimal amount of omega-3 fatty acids dha and epa. In addition, the essential fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Unlike fish oil, megared krill oil does not leave behind an unpleasant fishy odor or aftertaste. The krill oil comes in a phospholipid form for easy absorption and no aftertaste. If youre looking to boost your health and fight back against heart disease, try schiff megared omega-3 krill oil softgels.

Has anyone else used this product?
Start your review of Megared MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil Softgels - 30 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Paducah, KY
This stuff is great, but it is also pretty pricey. If you can afford it, it's one of the best you're going to find.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This makes joints feel better and also helps with blood pressure. I take one every day and I can tell if i don't.
Dayton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Krill oil is just as good for you as fish oil. Good for your skin, nails and hair and for your insides!
I recently bought some because my dad's chiropractor recommend them. My dad is the one taking them.
Tyler, TX
These are great for cardiovascular health! The help prevent atherosclerosis and plaque formation.
Mesa, AZ
Megared is a little on the expensive side compared to other brands. But excellent quality.
Charlotte, NC
These are great! No fishy smell or taste. The pill is small making it easy to swallow.
I take one of these every day good for cholesterol and for joint pain love them .