HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionMegared
350mg Omega-3 Krill Oil Dietary Supplement (130 ct)

MegaRed 350mg Omega-3 Krill Oil Dietary Supplement (130 ct.)

by Megared

MegaRed Omega-3 Krill Oil provides an optimal combination of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin to support your heart health* MegaRed contains oil from 100 percent pure Antarctic krill, tiny crustaceans that thrive in the pristine waters of the Antarctic Ocean. MegaRed provides an optimal combination of omega-3 fatty acids DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaeonic acid), essential fatty acids that may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.† MegaRed has been shown to significantly increase your omega-3 index in just 30 days* The Omega-3 Index is a measure of the amount of omega-3 fatty acids in your body's cells. A higher Omega-3 Index is associated with better cardiovascular health and other health benefits. * these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. *Controlled human clinical study of 300 mg MegaRed for improving omega-3 index, Aker BioMarine, 2010. †Supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MegaRed 350mg Omega-3 Krill Oil Dietary Supplement (130 ct.)!
Adriana  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These helped my husband regulate his cholesterol. Small beads are easy to swallow and no after taste. He saw an improvement after 3 weeks.
Sana C.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Concentrated in a gel case, it is easy to take. Not too large and no smell or negative tummy effects like other supplements. This is the gold standard for fish oils and omega supplements.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do we ever really know if it's working? No, but I take it occasionally just in case. I'm mostly hoping it works to help my joint health
Chris G.
Stafford , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Just received these from an order I got placed on Amazon. There is a nutritionist on YouTube who is highly regarded and has hundreds of thousands of subs with very few dislikes on his videos. He suggested that in order to achieve optimal health, this was one of three products one should take. I will upload the other 2 as I upload the reviews. I’m about to start taking them and I will post updates as I go along. Giving these a 5 star rating until a final decision has been made.

Looking for your answer?