BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
MegaGlo Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow

MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow

Shimmer and shine in all the right places with the same formula as our must-have MegaGlo Highlighting Powder. Back by popular demand, our #1 highlighting powder is here to stay! Its ultra-pearly finish and easy-to-blend formula makes it a fan favorite! The silky smooth, highly-pigmented powder gives an all over glow when applied to the cheek bones, brow bone, and cupid's bow.

When will more shades be available ?
WhhEn can I get this ?
[product:wet-n-wild-megaglotm-highlighting-powder-diamond-lily] Does anyone feel this is a little lackluster?
Start your review of MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow!
Product Highlights
i love this highlighting powder! i searched every walgreens when this first came out and i was not dissapointed! very pigmented and easy to blend out. it is very affordable too, which is always great. in reviews
...texture, and i have big pores. it is so buildable and works all over the face. darker shades also make beautiful eye shadows for pale people. there is some fall out with my synthetic brushes.in reviews
Tierney P.
Riverview, FL
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Tierney P.
I got this product in the shade precious petals and I love it. It was everything I’ve seen videos about people raving over it said it was lol. No flashback for me and it leaves my little fairy highlights looking magical. Smooth not powdery. Very nicely priced. Recommend and will add to my collection for the future as well!
Elizabeth M.
Chino Hills, CA
COME THROUGH WET N WILD HIGHLIGHT!!! THIS IS GOLD! Seriously, my favorite drug store highlighter. Nice pigment and so smooth. It has the right amount of glow and sparkle to it. Layer on too much and you will be glowing! This highlight is better than some of the high-end highlights I have tried. And this does not look chalky on my tan skin. I have to restrain myself from putting on too much on my face. It does fade after about 3-4 hours because I have oily  skin but the glow is still there. It is light and compact to take with you. I also double this as eyeshadow for the inner corners or to highlight my brow bone. I will definitely be buying again. They sell these now in Walmart for about $4.89 or something like that. So purchasing it to try it will not hurt!!
Michala M.
Milford, MA
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Michala M.
My go-to highlighter. The color and pigment compliments my skin so nicely. I have tried all of the different shades but I swear by 321B Precious Petals. Perfect for winter & summer skin ! No need to change throughout the seasons.
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Lynne M.
I have had so many wet n wild megaglow highlighters. They are so awesome and there are so many shades if I want to tone it down for business orwhen I want to go bold for a night out. Great for inner corner and brow bone accent. I have even used them as eyeshadows. The 4 I could find at the moment are glow watcher( white with silver undertones), Halo Walkers ( blue with green shifts), Royal Calyx( purple with pink n silver shifts), and Winter Falls in L.A. ( white with light blue n green shifts) See pictures for swatches Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
Moranda A.
Tipton, IN
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Moranda A.
Purchased at: CVS
These are a great affordable option if you are trying to glow so everyone knows you are there honey. These are very intense highlights with a beautiful shine. These are not your glow from within types of products. This will emphasize some texture so I recommend for a younger audience unless you just have amazing skin, or like that look. These add all shine and no glitter which is nice, because most drug store highlighters are pure glitter bombs, like the companies think shine or a sheen means glitter, no it doesn't. Take note companies because wet n wild are doing some things.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Leyla H.
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Leyla H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can say that this one here is my fav EVER! I mean the texture, color, package, and pigmentation is BOMB🙌🏻🤩 Easy to carry on your bag because of it’s size. It’s also affordable and you can find it in any drugstore around you✨🥳 #wetnwild #megaglo #highlightingpower #lovethisproduct Megaglo Highlighting Powder Blossom Glow
April M.
Aberdeen, WA
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this. Perfect for everyday. Just enough highlight to make you're upper cheeks light up like the glow of a summer fire twinkling on them. I've used it 2-3 times a week for 3-4 months now and haven't put a dent in it.
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Lisa B.
Absolutely LOVE, so affordable and highly pigmented . If you are looking for that blinding glow , look no further . Get this , you won’t be disappointed!!! #wetnwild #beauyatanyage #hoghlighter #influenster #voxboxWet n Wild Mega Glo Highlighting Powder #amazingproduct #influenster #voxbox
Amy R.
Logan, WV
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Amy R.
This is literally $1 at our dollar dress near us.!! And it’s blinding yall.! I love it so much.!!! It’s in my everyday makeup.!! I don’t know if there is a highlight I would put above this.!
Diana  R.
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow uploaded by Diana  R.
These highlighters are great and very affordable. Gives enough glow and shimmer without being too much. Goes on nicely and not powdery. Looks pretty on the skin. Can also be used on the eyes to give a little pop. I’ve had this highlighter for awhile.

896 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dean K.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 5 mois
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow Does anyone feel this is a little lackluster?
Danita H. il y a 5 mois
I think it's supposed to be a very subtle highlight, not a blinding one💜
Johana G.
Dallas, TX
il y a 5 mois
Jessica L. il y a un mois
10/10 recommended
Ailin A.
Mount Rainier MD, MD
il y a 6 mois
MegaGlo™ Highlighting Powder - Blossom Glow these products are good For you ?
Shirin S. il y a 6 mois
Try precious petals it’s amazing. I totally love that one ❣️